what wheels are these

yea im not gonna go with the wheels…i asked for advice and im gonna take it…thanks

as good as it may have looked … you are gonna be saving yourself a headache

i pulled mine off and sold them after chewing up an axle after about 1000 miles. my bearings prolly wouldnt have lasted long either

[QUOTE=Silchuki14;2035179]Why ask for advice if you don’t want to listen to them?

They look good, yes, but everyone and there Mom here said that it’s not pratical and may even be dangerous if not used propely.

End of story.

Thing is, if you really want those wheels…it’s surely not for Time Attack or Racing, it’s for look, hence the poser things.

Ok, I’m off[/QUOTE]

:werd:

no positive advice or anything should be expected when its regarding poser azz stuff like that being mentioned. we could’ve just said… no the wheels aren’t a good idea, and that they are dangerous. but when we do say things like that… the OP thinks we are just hating and go ahead n get them anyways, and then comes back to the forums saying “weird problem, my ball joints broke while i was driving on the freeway”…

we gotta be firm about and if we have to hurt ur lil feelings, whatever. its better than having u end up killing urself or someone cuz u were stubborn and didn’t have a clue about wheels like that. :rant:

egh i’m done too.