Whats a good header?

Aye whats up g2ic! Im wondering what is a good header?

whats your budget?

whats ur budget basically??? wat i have is a megan racing 4-2-1 header, and itr works really good, didnt cost that much either. but DC sports 4-2-1 is really good, and go 2 jdmcarboy.com, they have a nice 1 piece header thats really good 2, my boi has that

I trying to buy this off my friend… he is almost there… 400.00 bucks… and it’s mine!!!

Stay away from AN-R, they are known for cracking around the head flange. Tell us your budget and setup, easier to help that way.

my buget isnt a problem. i had a DC 4-2-1 header and it was alright, but im looking for something more on the high end and something different than the usual parts you see. So let me know people. thanks

Look up RMF on honda-tech, that’s the header I’ll be running … others (high end) are Hytech, SMSP, DTRFAB (SixSigma), and to a lesser extent ($600 range) Rage or Profab.

“others (high end) are Hytech, SMSP, DTRFAB (SixSigma), and to a lesser extent ($600 range) Rage or Profab”
Will these headers have any clearance issues?

I have one of these:

But wish i had this:

First one is a comptech ITR 421 header

Second one is a comptech ITR 421 race header

Both are very good pieces. The header i have now is fine for my application, but i will probably be looking for something more when i get my engine built.