whats up with our windows

although it is fixable, seems to be a very common problem with our windows that after a while tehy have problems gettin properly seated in teh seal-type-thing. my question is is this a symptom of our cars or all cars that dont have the frame on the door? cause if so i aint buyin another one…

Re: whats up with our windows

Originally posted by aesthetect
is this a symptom of our cars or all cars that dont have the frame on the door? cause if so i aint buyin another one…
Yes, it is common and I agree, I won’t buy another one!! Well, unless it was another G2 Integra.:wink:

Re: Re: whats up with our windows

Originally posted by LeftCorner
Yes, it is common and I agree, I won’t buy another one!! Well, unless it was another G2 Integra.:wink:

or NSX or Supra…
~Lance

damnit…whats supposed to be the point of that anyway, lighter doors that are easier to open and close?

Weight saving :stuck_out_tongue:

The designers at acura/honda thought it looked really cool without the frame. Take a look at the NSX no frame but they did install a piece of supportive plastic that holds in the window against the rubber.

Whats nice about having a 4-door, if it starts letting air in at high speeds, I can just roll down the back window a bit and then open and shut the front window. The air going past the back sucks the front window right into the rubber. I then roll up the back for a nice quiet ride.

window problems

How can we fix it?? mine makes noise when driving at high speed.

Re: window problems

Originally posted by JaCcVtEc91
How can we fix it?? mine makes noise when driving at high speed.
Try to re-align your window. I explained it here. Post back if you have any questions after atempting the fix.

Well, I have not had any problems with my windows … so I can’t comment on the problem you have, but I know that our doors/windows look WAY better than the ones on my sister’s 93 Civic Si … too chunky and heavy looking … the tegs are much sleeker and clean. IMO.