whose been using Turboedit

It seems like not to many people use turboedit. I been searching for hours on info on it. all I come up with are unanswered questions with problems that people are having. I just want to know how it works. all I know is that you use your laptop to tune your car. I want to start offering tuning at my shop for people that are doing budget builds. and were I can buy the stuff I need to start tuning with turboedit. also how much does it cost. and does anyone from FLorida familiar with it?
Thanks

turbo edit is old and out of date, if you want to do computer tuning look into crome

I think that TurboEdit was a great program for its time and I used it right up until I got my AEM. There is nothing wrong with the program other than a few of the oddball options not working properly due to unfinished programing code from the many contributors involved in the making and maintaining of the program. It really should still be around. BRE is OBD0 and its great too.

I use it on my set up but I didn’t do the tune. check out homemadeturbo.com for info. I wish there was more out there for obd0 builds

i use BRE, its a great program for obd0

turbo edit

turbo edit is a great program…i say this because …im one of those guys the built my turbo kit i was on a budget and couldnt afford the WHOLE OBD1 conversion…all i know was…i had a DA…wanted to go FAST!!! and i wasnt made of money so i had chris at xenocron chip my ecu and that was it! and now i can datalog blah blah blah…if i had a car that was already obd1 it wouldnt be a problem but im poor lol and ive got enough power outta my tune so i say no to obd1