WI: '93 Integra, Wht/Blue, Seats, Interior, Other parts as requested, pics

I need the resistor box and radiator brackets how much shipped to Saint Paul mn???

[QUOTE=Mnda90;2320819]I need the resistor box and radiator brackets how much shipped to Saint Paul mn???[/QUOTE]Do you mean the two top radiator brackets? Those are off the car, but I think I still have them somewhere. Resistor box == Blower Resistor under the passenger side dash next to the cabin fan, or the ECU resistor pack under the hood on the driver side?

Yea the resistor box that runs the injectors under the hood and yes the top mount brackets for the radiator I would like to buy both of them please how much shipped to mn

[QUOTE=Mnda90;2320935]Yea the resistor box that runs the injectors under the hood and yes the top mount brackets for the radiator I would like to buy both of them please how much shipped to mn[/QUOTE]No luck on either one, sorry. The resistor box must have been one of the things stolen (along with the distributor), when the car was broken into and vandalized under the last owner. The brackets are too rusty.

On the other hand, the brackets are still available new from a dealer or online, $8~10 each. Since it is one of those things you see every time you open the hood, I personally would go with new. Part # 74171SK7000

How much for the seats including shipping to nj ?

[QUOTE=infectedsnake;2320993]How much for the seats including shipping to nj ?[/QUOTE]I’ll post prices for the seats and some of the other parts in a couple days. The seats may have to be disassembled for reasonable shipping cost, but I will check.

Looking for a driver side door sill and the gas tank door if not dented shipped to 27712?

Thanks
MantisX

[QUOTE=MantisX;2321052]Looking for a driver side door sill and the gas tank door if not dented shipped to 27712?[/QUOTE]Driver side door sill: $15, clean, some scuffs, one out of 5 plastic posts on the reverse is broken but does not affect function. Shipping to to 27712, about $7, $22 total.

(Passenger side is similar, but had a small hole drilled at the front for some unknown reason)

Gas door is rusted, sorry.

[QUOTE=infectedsnake;2320993]How much for the seats including shipping to nj ?[/QUOTE]Seats are fairly expensive to ship cross country, unless you have an account with a freight company or something similar. To give you a rough idea:

Front seats, $80 and ~40 lbs each, boxed size 24x14x44, $65 shipping by FedEx to NJ, $290/pair
(disassembled and minus the rails and the seatbelt retractor, probably ~35 lbs and can fit into a 24x24x24 box)
Rear seat and two back rests, $70, ~25 lbs, 24x12x50 box, $60 FedEx, complete back seat shipped, $130

email sent. Im in Waukesha and looking for the upper drivers side engine bracket as well as the proportionating valve and brake boost/master

[QUOTE=rain h8r;2321117]email sent. Im in Waukesha and looking for the upper drivers side engine bracket as well as the proportionating valve and brake boost/master[/QUOTE]Emblem, fair shape at best:

Proportioning Valve, very good:

edit:

Brake Booster, Master Cylinder w. reservoir, good condition w. some surface rust on the Brake Booster body:

Are the power mirrors still available?

[QUOTE=Maravilla619;2321384]Are the power mirrors still available?[/QUOTE]Yes, I still have those.

so it would be 130 for the rear seats completely? i dont have blue interior, but these are in way better condition than the ones i have now that also dont match

[QUOTE=jalenda9;2321442]so it would be 130 for the rear seats completely? i dont have blue interior, but these are in way better condition than the ones i have now that also dont match[/QUOTE]About that, unless I totally misread the FedEx website. I don’t have much experience w. large items where the shipping is mostly by size of package instead of weight. What color is your interior?

black haha. it probably wouldnt look right ha

[QUOTE=jalenda9;2321464]black haha. it probably wouldnt look right ha[/QUOTE]Ummm… probably not, sorry. I’m trying to get a part from a local car with a black interior, if it happens, I’ll let you know what the rear seat looks like.

alright man thanks haha!