WI: '93 Integra, Wht/Blue, Seats, Interior, Other parts as requested, pics

Seats and other parts, mostly from interior and areas not subject to rust and Wisconsin winters. From car I bought for parts couple years ago. Pics of any parts already removed from the car will be posted below. WTB parts and those still on the car only as requested. Will box and ship if u r patient, or local pickup. A few sample pics are below.

Seats and upholstery are intact and in good shape, but show signs of typical wear for age of car. Color diff in pics below due to lighting conditions.

Note: car had a blown headgasket, and was broken into and vandalized while the previous owner was storing it. Distributor stolen, front bumper hood, windshield and some trim damaged in theft, otherwise in decent shape for age.

WTB requests and suggestions welcome, but a complete part out is probably not an option due to my time being limited. Thx for reading.

Seat rails work fine, but both front and rear ends have rust.

Broken plastic seatbelt clip

Left Door Panel w. Window Switches

Right Door Panel w. Window Switch

Electric Mirrors

Location?

[QUOTE=TegFan;2320045]Location?[/QUOTE]Milwaukee, WI

How much for the driver window switch?

[QUOTE=mar_phi6;2320060]How much for the driver window switch?[/QUOTE]I will look up the pinout, and see if I can test it by Monday. I don’t think I tested both switches when I took the panel off the car, I just made sure the windows rolled up and down… If nobody wants the whole panel, which is possible because it is expensive to ship, $15 plus shipping for the switch module.

Let me know.

interested in the pass side window switch.

My god why couldnt you be closer those seats are what i need!!

how much for the seats , could you text me at 713 998 45 twenty

Door and rear quarter mouldings, including the clips, but not the studs nearest the door jambs (broken/missing, damn rust!). Door mouldings are faded and have typical scuffs and scratches, but no cracks. About 8/10, but in good shape considering age, $20 each. Quarter mouldings are made of a harder plastic, 9/10, $10 each.

Set of 4 pieces, right and left, $50 plus about $15~$20 shipping in the lower 48 states.

Blue insert, passenger side door. White insert, driver side.

How is your passenger door? Power options?

[QUOTE=TegFan;2320703]How is your passenger door? Power options?[/QUOTE]Mine or the parts car?

im interested in those moldings but i have to wait until next tuesday if you still got them

Whichever is being sold.

The door shell is in poor shape, and would require restoration. inner door is in good shape if I remember. Electric window, door latch etc all work.

Okay will pass then. Saw the driver side and hoped the passenger side was in “OK” condition.

how do u want to do shiping for the door molding live in cincinnati ohio

[QUOTE=cartmen13;2320754]how do u want to do shiping for the door molding live in cincinnati ohio[/QUOTE]It will be around $15 to Ohio or within the Midwest using FedEx or USPS, incl. bubble wrap and cardboard box. Click on my profile and email me with your address and paypal info and I will send you an invoice tomorrow. When you pay the invoice, I will ship the pkg.

Both door panel ship to 77014 how much

[QUOTE=firstda;2320813]Both door panel ship to 77014 how much[/QUOTE]Around $200, including shipping, with the windows switches.