window visor install help....

i just recived a set of window visors with no instructions. ive seached for a walk through install but had no luck. any help would be great. pics would be awsome. thanks

its as simple as it looks…the clips clip the visors to the windows…and the screw holds the visor to the clips…

yeah i figured this much. where do the clips attach to??

anyone have any details about this install?

i beleivethey attach underneath the waether stripping or in the rain gutters on the roof.

pull off the rubber trim around the door glass.there will be a chromish lookingstrip screwed to the body that holds in the molding you just pulled,take the screws out,put the visor in place and reinstall the screws,simple right? the mother of all motherfuckers was puting the molding back in.it was by far the hardest thing i ever have done on my car,and i have basically taken every bolt off the thing,unless there is some special tool i dont know about,but it can be done

VT,DA
Man that sounds like you really went though alot, on puting these visors in.
I’d like to place these on too - but in the future when I get a set.
I’m kind of worried now…:worry:

there might be a trick to puting them in or a special tool but i havent found it
im sure someone on here has had a bout with this,somebodys gotta have a better way,btw iv never installed these but i know thats how they install.i just had to pull my molding to get the chrome brackets off when i painted my car

:up: Its pretty easy once you get the first one on. you dont need a special tool, they just clip in!

where!?!? i cannot for the life of my figure out how these things clip in. aahhh!!:frowning:

na its not hard at all, like said above, take the rubber stripping and take all the screws out and pull the old one out and you have to slide the visor on. at the tip. like there is only one way it could be perfect.

Okay this is what i did to install my window visors and it was the easiest thing in the world. When i first got them I was in confusion of how to put them on and after i went to the eibach meet i figured it out after looking at some teggies with them. Here’s in steps on how to do it.

PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS FIRST WHEREAS NOT TO SKIP ANYTHING AND ALSO NOT TO BREAK YOUR VISOR.

1. The window visors come with 4 clips with 4 screws and endcaps. Three of the clips have a sort of bracket part of them whereas one is perfectly straight. Starting from the rear of the window visor, by the top rear passenger window, put the first clip and screw in and make sure they are tight. This is going to involve a screwdriver and pliers. Continue down the line of holes on the window visor until the last clip you have is the straight one put that in last and this should be the hole closest to the side mirror.

2. Now that you have the clips securely fastened down to the visor you are going to need a partner to help you. Use a thin flat headed screwdriver and barely pry up the weather stripping where your going to put it on your window so your clip lines up with the area the scredriver is lifting and push the window visor into the stripping until you feel this is secure enough when you do release both the screwdriver and window visor accordingly. Continue down the line until you complete the 3rd clip in securely. At this point the visor should have a secure enough hold on your window to where it will stay there without you holding it. If you are happy with the current results and position of the visor nows the time to remove the double sided tap at the end of the visor by the mirror. As you start make sure you push the straight clip underneath the stripping. Do this slowly so you dont rip the tape and as you do this easily press on the visor as you go because once its securely pressed there is no turning around. After all is said and done and your happy with your window visor move to the other side.

you just made it sound so difficult. i did myself in like 30 min. the visors have to slide in at the end near the rear window. you’ll understand once the old piece is out.

Im haveing problems installing my window visors too, i just ordered them from password and i cant figure out how to mount them to the moulding. Can someone please help?? pictures would be hella kool too.

It’s very simple. It took me less than 30 mins. Ok. Here’s what I did.
1st I put on all the hardware on the visors.
2nd I took off the weather strip on the car starting from the corner I just pulled it down. Make sure you pull all the way until you get to the mirror. Probably best for you to see pics but sorry I don’t have any.
3rd I than the line it up with the windows to see how it lines up. Make sure the clips are facing the right way. What holds the clips are gonna be that window lining trim. Tuck that trim into the clips and put that trim back where it belongs
4th pull that 3m tape and stick and press on it.

Cleaaan!! i put them on and wow it was as easy as you said. i was close to jus using the sticky tape to hold them in place, thanks for the help bro! ill post a pic

here are some pictures of what da9bigboi is talking about

Just what I needed!

nooooooo we need those pictures hahahahah