wiring problem help please

ok i need my car running by saturday so all help is greatly appreciated, ill send 5 bucks to whoever gets my roblem solved through paypal. i have a 93 gsr, got a dael on a 29,000 mile ls motor, long story short, 5months later itdoesnt start still, HERES MY QUESTION___ un in the uppler right hand corner of my engine bay, i only have one huge connector for the harness, the ls manual one i got has 3!!! i know 1 terminates, and the other one plugs right in but i have andother small one left with 6 wires in it, can anyone help me what do those 6 wires do? thanks!!!
PLEASE HELP
I HAVE NO SPARK THATS THE BIG PROBLEM,
NEW CAP ROTOR IGNITOR COIL AND DIST. IS GOOD
THANKS

man i wish i could help cause i don’t mind getting 5 bucks but i dunno, hehe.

Just out of curiousity, what year motor is it. and what year is the harness from. <–im guessing the harness you have is obdo because it has three plugs. Im not quite sure how many plugs there are for the obd1. But i do know that i of those plugs is for the resistor box which if i am not mistaken the obd1 does not have. Someone correct me if im wrong.

Hope that helps just trying to throw some ideas around.

Are there extra connectors anywhere else on the motor? The wiring harness on the LS could be a harness off of an auto tranny engine, and that would account for the extra wires. Someone I talked to a few months back had an auto harness they were trying to install on their 5spd car and couldn’t get it to plug in properly. If I remember correct they had an extra plug… but I’m not sure if it was on that side or the other.

I suggest you check your helms for wiring on the auto tranny. I checked quickly but didn’t find it…but I didn’t spend much time.

yeah u talked to me about the harness, and the extra plugs are for auto only but i have a manula and auto obd1 one now, and there are 3 major plugs in the right hand corner part of the harness, and only 2 spots are avail in my car? maybe cause it was a gsr?