Work Equip 03 offset opinions

I have decided I want a set of Work Equip 03’s 15"x7, I plan on lowering the car quite a bit so I need the wheels to fit behind the fenders (hence the reason I want a 7" inch wide wheel as opposed to an 8"). I am looking for opinions on what offset to get (+30, +38?). I would also like to know if the different offsets affect the size of the lip? Looking forward to your opinions, thanks

If I’m not mistaken, both of those offsets will fit behind the fender but with the +30, you might have to roll your fenders and run negative camber if you’re slamming your DA. If not, they are going to rub.

About the lip, the +30 offset will give you a bigger lip cuz the center of the rim will be pushed in more… someone correct me if I’m wrong… thanks.

[QUOTE=hybrid90;1837265]If I’m not mistaken, both of those offsets will fit behind the fender but with the +30, you might have to roll your fenders and run negative camber if you’re slamming your DA. If not, they are going to rub.

About the lip, the +30 offset will give you a bigger lip cuz the center of the rim will be pushed in more… someone correct me if I’m wrong… thanks.[/QUOTE]

correct with the lip offset being pushed in more if its running +30

Thanks guys