WTB: Hiro Spoiler (Canada, Van)

Well at the title says looking for a replica or preferably an original Hiro Spoiler. Hopefully somewhere close… US or Canada… Japan would be okay too

Someone find him a rep!
I believe they are still selling the carbon fiber reps that were made by jdp… Not too sure, but heard of people buying them.
but they are replicas made of the pancake replica.

Well I dont see any on JDP site… unless I have ti email them about it…

No it was a group by on this site. You would have to get into contact with the main person who handled the whole deal. But chances of getting on are slim still lol

I guess I’ll have to search it up on the forums

i know there are a few hiro pancake reps floating around. just have to know the right person to get one. i sold two last year.

and you got the, where?? :smiley: any pics of those reps??

One I found here and bought from vinny. The other I found floating in los angeles and picked it up asap. Both are pancake replicas.

they dont look half bad for being replicas, what do they go for these days??

They are imo the best replicas out there. About 10 to 12 made I believe and I sold my last two for 500$ plus shipping EACH!.

I have a jdp rep hiro spoiler I’ll sell you. My number is 3603011193 if you’re interested?

how much you want for it?

Give me a call we can make a deal. What part of Canada are you from?

Vancouver

I’ll let it go for 400 if you come and pick it up in bellingham

wow thats close… I actualy live in Langley… so just across the border. Well time for me to put away some money for this… so I hope u can keep it for a few weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

There are some other people that would like to purchase the spoiler. But I don’t want to ship it. I’d much rather have someone pick it up. Let me know when you’d like to come check it out.

so yea I’m still looking for one, hopefully non carbon fiber… those r a bit too much $$$

actually the carbon fiber replicas are cheaper then the hiro pancake reps.
so this cf rep would be the cheapest route, then you can just paint over the cf

hmm I didn’t know that… I guess you learn something new everyday