XS POWER Intake Manifold

So I have a P8r B20b in my 2g. I have recently put on a XS POWER Intake Manifold.
Anyone know where I can find some info on it?? As far as how it flows compared to stock…maybe a dyno chart?
anyone else have one??

You probably wont see much of a gain just from an intake manifold. Gains can be seen from adding Cams and/or TB in addition to the mani. At that point though you will need a tune. Had a friend blow his b20 adding an intake manifold AND stage2 crowers untuned. The crank could not handle it.

I’ve got one too and I never could find any info on it. I would definitely get it tuned though

I look at my p8r b20 as a built LS. 84mm pistons vs 81mm; 33mm intake valves vs 31mm.
If I started with an LS that would mean i would have bored my block out and ported the intake side of my head. But since its a B20 its stock.

what im getting at is im trying to accomodate the bigger intake valves and give them more air with the manifold. you wouldnt bore out an LS and port the head then use stock parts…
Without the manifold nobody can argue the fact i lost power because of the poor flowing manifold and exahust… So trust gains were felt from the 4-1 DC header & the intake manifold…
The response of the motor has definetly changed. I was not expecting to put it on and gain horsepower …but rather trying to un-restrict my motor by relieving it of all B18a1 parts.

i ran my last b20 on a chrome basemap, which i plan to do again. And I would never do anything like put on cams and not get a proper tune.

Just wondering on a flow chart perhaps to properly set my 2step at the lowest rpm possible where the intake manifold will be out-flowing the stock one. If u have ever set a 2step too low im sure you understand what i am trying to do. I want to have a setup that will leave me right at the gateway of all my power and not waste any of it.

P8r B20b, XS POWER Intake manifold, AEM fuel rail, DC 4-1 Header
In a stock height Jasper green DA…Stock muffler on back but its open header… sleeper status

I dont have an XS power IM, but I do have a set of there cams and valve springs and there CRAP. spend your money on something of better quality…

LOL @ XS power flow testing their stuffz. Not a chance dood. And lol at a otherwise stock B20 with bolt ons being ‘sleeper status’. Most new cars sold today are faster.

im too tired to tell u how stupid u really are…

I’m not sure if you care but anywho…Your high press ac hose is on the bracket incorrectly.
It should look like this:

Lol ok. Have fun with your badass 130whp ‘sleeper’! You call me stupid yet run around open header with a muffler for looks? Hahahahahaha!

LMFAO…hit the nail right on the head ahahaha

Don’t take this personal but :sucks:

I never once said the car was fast. I said its a sleeper because at the time it was on stock suspension and stock wheels with the jdm swap, It looked like a grandmas car. It is quick for what it is. A stock P8r is rated 143hp in a crv and they have been dynoed stock and put up to 160 in a g2…so let me know how I lost power by putting it in my DA…? You must have nothing better to do with your life than talk shit on the internet.

[QUOTE=ng8650;2264233]I’m not sure if you care but anywho…Your high press ac hose is on the bracket incorrectly.
It should look like this:

Thank you. it never lined up right i knew something was backwards

this is how the car sits now…not enough ground clearance for a 4-1 header so stock exhaust manifold is back on…

I stated that XS doesn’t flow test (cheap), lol’d at your ‘sleeper status’ and you started talking shit don’t get it twisted. Your motor does not make 160whp nor 143 either. The 143 rating is at the crank, factor in drivetrain losses amongst other things (lol open header) and not a chance. And my bad, I thought the term sleeper meant a fast car that doesn’t give any visual indication that it is fast. I guess I’m wrong, your 143bhp is way fast! I’m sure the muffler must fool all the deaf people!

Play nice guys lol

its all good. My Da is my DD and i have beaten gsr’s & h22’s…by no means is it fast but tell that to all the vtec cars that claim they are fast and lost…
The open header was temporary because i spent money on a b16 header (had no idea it was b16) then it didnt reach my stock exhaust. The muffler was so at first glance i wouldnt be singled out as quickly by police… my username is needfstwheelz for a reason…this is a work in progress that ive had for 3 weeks and im proud of where she sits right now.