16 or 17 inch's!!

i was just wondering if anybody has some pix of their da’s on 16 or 17 inch rims,…what would look better?!!thinking of getting jmags on my da, but dont know what size 2 get!!

I’d stick with 16’s… 17’s looks big on our cars. 17’s will probably only look good if your car is slammed.

kool thanx,…ya i figure that,…still wondering what kinda rims to get though,…gt3’s,blades,group n,j mags,track r’s,slip streams,…still wondering what would look better on da’s,…

16s, the 17s look awkward on our cars without other mods.

Don’t go over 16 bro. I have 17s on my car and they look ok but are just big. I’m trying to get either fat fives, group n’s, or blades

here is my car with 16’s. crappy pic :frowning: i like that size because it helps with avoiding scrapes.

i would go with the 16s.
my old teg had 17s.
and they were huge.
i hated them.
i didn’t leave them on long they came with the car.

i just got 16s for my new teg and i love the way it sits.

here is a pic of how she sits with 16s. 205/45/16 tires.
sorry for the crappy pics.

Koo kool,…nahhh man thats kool…thanx for the pix,…it really helps,…still wondering what rims look better on da’s though,…

16’s for sure, I had 17’s on mine to and they were to big and I think looked funny to. Now I have some fat fives on there and it sits and looks much nicer now.

16s, no bigger than that…

It all depends on what wheel it is and what your ride height is. If you pick out an ugly wheel, it will only look uglier in a bigger size, but if you get a good one, it only looks better. I like 16’s and 17’s. Most 15’s look too small on a lowered DA in my opinion.

17x7 Volk GT-C with 205/40/17 tires

Well i was thinking of either jmags or track r’s,…
But dont know which ones,…

Rotas track r rims/sprint hart cp!!!~~~~

Rota j mags wheels/mugen m 7’s!!~~~~~~~

i got 15x6 Rota Slips…17 are over kill i couldent afford axle anymore plus auto parts store told me they couldent keep giving me replacements lol