16 or 17 inch's!!

In my opinion our cars runs awesome with 15" but 16" are good looking also.

17" are little bit big because of turning moment…

May be you can check some BBS models they looks awesome :read:

215/45ZR17

had the right front jacked up working on it ^^^^ loved the wheel tuck lol

205/40zr17

Most of you guys saying 17’s are too big are just jumping on the “OMG fake JDM wheels bandwagon” I’ve always ran 17 inch wheels on my car for the past 10 years and Never had a problem. Those of you saying your axles don’t last is cause of other issues in your suspension and not your wheels.

My car on 17’s

honestly lif your car is a 4dr then 17’s are perfect, but if you have a 2dr then i would go with 16’s or so.

yeah i prefer running 16s as well but i run 17s alot lately

here is my riverside zepters that i switched lips with another riverside rim
17x8 +42 offset in front (need a 25mm spacer to flush out the front)
17x9 +42 offset in back

Racing Hart Type C’s
17x.7.5 +42

Hokuto Crimson Racing
16x7 +38 offset

REXONE,
I like the Zepters best, it goes great with it all.
Me like e…

17"…

I usually run 15’s. but i think 17’s give it more of a modern look. :slight_smile:

17’s

Enkei RSV 205/45r17 45offset
(Need 215 width tires)

Old pic. Ignore bumper and lame wing.:down:

Closest pic of wheel I have. (New wing :drool:)

Thumbs up for everyone else’s clean rides. (That isn’t me)

Also to add that as long as you run the right tire size which would be a 205/40/17 the over all diamter would basically be the same as stock 14’s, the 17" would be .3" larger. So to I don’t see why everyone always says a 17 is way to big it’s almst the same as stock.

205/40/17 with a very mild drop:

Kool,kool,…but does n e one have jmags rota wheels on their da.like 17 or 16,…i wanna c how they look like,…

There is a 195/40-17 being made now with the almost same diameter as stock

rota 16s i prefer 16s cause 17s are to big and 15s are to small but thats just my opinion… unless you got blades of course

I got 17’s with 40’s in the front and 215/50’s in the rear. I have to change out the 50’s though cause they’re to tall but it looks cool IMO. 16’s would be nice too !

Personally I like 17’s on my teggy.

Pic for reference.Enkei rpo2.

Anybody with the jmags or sprint hart rims on their car,…looking for 16,.,…

racing hart c2’s 17’s

Good call on going 16. I have 17s on mine and it took a while before I found a wheel at that size that looked decent.

The lower you are, the better 17s look. Unfortunately, the lower you are the harder it is to tuck them, and the more they will rub when you turn or bump. If you are tucking a finger’s width or more and want to run 17’s you need to go with a 40 or lower, basically running rubber bands for sidewall. I learned the hard way :down:

^^^ That’s called running the correct offset, both my Integra and my Lexus are slamed and they do not rub.
BTW the Integra is on 40 series tires and the Lexus is on 30 series.

These are 16s Konig Villians

Fat fives 15s.