16 or 17 inch's!!

Hahaha!!!sick with it ,the first guy with 15s lol,…kool tho,…they look kool on ur car,…

I’m rolling on Konig Britelites 205/45/16 +45 offset…with coilovers.

Nnniiiiiiccccceeee!!!look up for formula cpr,…sick rims,…

whats wrong with 15’s? I say 15’s with stock and 16’s for a front lip n sideskirts. I think 17’s are too huge.

4878_93848103723_504393723_1824382_1003183_n.jpg

i say it all depends on your height with going bigger sized rims.

for the people saying 17’s are too big. honestly it all depends on how the wheels are. if u get deep dished ones then dont go more than 15’s -16’s at most.

keep in mind most important of them all is getting the right offset to pull of the look u want

here is my da with 17" Carving lover soul rims

lover souls look nice and flush!!

lover souls probably my all time favorite rims net to S.A.R. III’s and Riverside Zepters

right now im running on 16’’ focal rims painted blue-ish-purple with 215/40/16 toyo proxy t1-r . i like them they look good on the car just so heavy . i want to sell them and get some 15’’ wheels

17" ADR 205/40

16’S ALL THE WAY. make sure you run 50 or 55 series… more smoother

i dont know i like DA with 15" ,it just looks right to me with 15", plus tires are cheap in that size, and for slammed DAs go with 15, mild drop 16 is enough .

i think 16"s are good.:ohyeah:

Your absolutely right. I was always a 17 inch guy. I slapped these 15 because I always wanted some fat fives GSRs. Now I’m starting to like the look of OEM. Plus its a much softer on the road.

damm, i still have my 3pc wing tucked in the garage… i wonder if ill ever rock it… maybe once just for the good ol days

17"

i have 18s :fingban:

Luciferi

what are your plans with that car now?

17’s are fine. but you run into problems if you are too low. i like the look of all sizes of rims. its all the complete look of the vehicle. if you want 17’s and found a set you like and arent too low then go for it!! just watch out for the potholes.

[QUOTE=b16da9;2055697]Most of you guys saying 17’s are too big are just jumping on the “OMG fake JDM wheels bandwagon” I’ve always ran 17 inch wheels on my car for the past 10 years and Never had a problem. Those of you saying your axles don’t last is cause of other issues in your suspension and not your wheels.

My car on 17’s

[/QUOTE]

That exhaust is sexy, I bought one (accidently too big) to angle but it doesn’t fit. What exhaust/measurements u runnin on ur car?
Sorry for bein off topic

my old DA with racinghart c5’s 18’s