1991 Yellow DB1 Bulid

hopefully i can get my front done today

here’s some pics of my friends db1 around here.

l_cfae01803288471d8b185cffbca789c5.jpg

l_f342e5cf07344bf59cdaa1fc4c3af875.jpg

l_9935733be7114a9495211dba666f9cac.jpg

here are pics of the integra’s i’ve owned so far and counting haha

stock ls with header

b20b swap, i also painted this car.

ls/v

mild bulit ls

jdm b18b

both of em together

my first one ha!

l_4deb53a1f6124ff4d7b7d6a04522d078.jpg

l_d0332a1661c3dbd1ef5e8d6e4055a4d3.jpg

SANY0281.JPG

SANY0282.JPG

da.jpg

well i’m looking to test drive the yellow taxi tomorrw :wink:

A checker board graffic down the sides would be AWESOME!!

haha yeah for sure. i’m going to look into that when i have the money. i wanna get a taxi sign for on the roof the glows and all hahha

nice job man your making good ass progress.keep us updated

well new pics, just got the car back to my place, it runs and drives!! lowered it ha. still have more to go but i love it! keep u updated

yes i know i need to paint it and get the bumper on, i’m just getting shit working right ha

ha thats only a 3 finger gap. and no its not on bags.

i hate the headlights i wanna trade or sell for stock ones… ;(

alright guys well i got all my electrical figured out, everything works but intermediate wiper setting. but getting everything worked out should have bumper on tomorrow will put up pics then. its nice i;m only throwing my 02 sensor code but thats only cause it aint hooked up so im stoked. idles perfectly at 800rpms all lights work :wink: getting so close!!

nice job dude the taxi will be hitting the streets in no time.any ideas on what rims your gonna go with?
i get paid thurs so i can hopefully pic up that armrest real soon.thanks 4 givin the good price on it by the way.

yeah man whatever i can do to help out i try to. and i need the money and all ha. on another note yeah i cant wait for the car to hit the streets just getting everything buttoned up. far as rims go ;( i dont have anything… broke as a joke. i have tons of da parts i can trade for rims and a xbox360 just can’t find anyone that will trade me ;( still excited tho to get it cruising

Your wiper problem is the ICU behind the fuse box. Search the site, many threads about it. Keep up the good work.

yeah thats what i thought it was i read up on it. i’ll have to go to junk yard and pull some. but thanks for ur input

well i bleached the pink outta my tail lights today and put my lip on my bumper looks amazing will have pics soon

If you pull more than one good ICU I’ll take it off your hands. My rear defroster doesn’t work, and I pulled like three from junks yards, they were worse then mine.

ha alright i’ll see what i can do. on another note. i just blacked out my headlights i was so tired of chrome ha looks so much better. i’ll post pics tomorrow

damn, my car is in the same state yours was in but i will never get it done in the amount of time you got this thing back together. DO WORK SON! Congrats.

all most done :wink:
blacked out my headlights looks so much better and took the pink outta lights

i need to find the same yellow so i can match the car lol

thinking about a nos kit what’s everyone think?