1991 Yellow DB1 Bulid

looks good man, but would look better if you paint matched the hood.

Hope you ge it runnin smooth. Im really diggin the “Taxi” look/theme/name DOOOIT!

R1

yeah i’ve been debating on painting the hood yellow, i mean i like the black but idk yet.

[QUOTE=R1titan911;2208942]Hope you ge it runnin smooth. Im really diggin the “Taxi” look/theme/name DOOOIT!

yeah me too, ha it runs alright at the moment. yeah i think it looks sick i get alot of thumbs ups

i say leave the hood.goes with the rims.is that gsr leather i spotted? if so intrested in trading for my mint db2 seats plus some cash from me? still got the armrest? i got paid and have some extra from the head g.get at me if u still got my number

well my friends and I messed around today and had a camera lol all db1’s :slight_smile: good nice day out. but this is my car as of now

whats wit the 3 rim n one steelie ? is that the style there ? cuz all 3 db has it

lol well i only have 3 rims, the grey db1 has 3 cause his other tire blew out, the blue db1 only has 2 on cause he can’t afford 2 tires atm so he’s just rocking em… yeah i know it looks funny, at least mine are all black hard to notice and all same size. ha

Damn I miss my Del Sol wheels they look good on a DB I don’t care what no one says

whats the deal!! i saw the taxi on craigslist. why u gettin rid of it. wanna trade the armrest for my rear visor?

idk lol i was just testing waters…

send me pic 3603930034 with rear visor

hey can’t my phone is outta minutes.but if u go on ebay you can see the exact one.its not the jdp or password one.kinda plain but its a visor.i have all the hardware for it etc and its in really good condition.

Will it fit db1’s?

idk…did ebay say anything about it?

Very nice pics of DB1z… Keep up the good work…

where’d you get the rear seats from? they look nice. i was wondering if the 3rd gen DB seats were interchangeable w/ our 2nd gens

If the question is for me… LOL My rear seats are from a JDM 4 Door Type R… I had to do some mods on the back to make the plastic prongs to fit but it looks great and only on the sides when you open the doors have a gap… Not much… It had to be done to complete the interior… All JDM Type R…

Ralph!! man long time no see man. so you do have DB8 seats in yours, which in essence means w/ a little modifications, 3rd gen 4dr rear seats will fit…thanks man :smiley:

hey yellow give a call man.got lots of stuff to trade for that armrest.that is if u havent became a turncoat and sold the teg!!

i remeber u were on cut h&n’s.i just picked up some nice eibachs from a buddy.intrsted?