1993 Acura Integra GSR

My boy is selling his all Original 1993 Acura integra GSR Aztec Green Pearl. #7 from factory. Super rare. Nothing wrong with it. He’s the second owner first was an olderly women. He has all paper work from dealership. Original radio, original alarm still works, wheels, OEM sunroof visor, mint interior, B17A1 Vtec motor with originL YS1 short gear tranny.134k miles. He recently replaced clutch. He’s asking $6000 for it. Needs the money for college so NO TRADES. CT area.

New to page so don’t know how to post picture. Just hit me up on Facebook my name is Christopher Ramos

[QUOTE=chris6410;2329370]My boy is selling his all Original 1993 Acura integra GSR Aztec Green Pearl. #7 from factory. Super rare. Nothing wrong with it. He’s the second owner first was an olderly women. He has all paper work from dealership. Original radio, original alarm still works, wheels, OEM sunroof visor, mint interior, B17A1 Vtec motor with originL YS1 short gear tranny.134k miles. He recently replaced clutch. He’s asking $6000 for it. Needs the money for college so NO TRADES. CT area.

New to page so don’t know how to post picture. Just hit me up on Facebook my name is Christopher Ramos[/QUOTE]

Interested in knowing more.
Can you PM me?

Lots of Christopher Ramoses on Facebook, I wasn’t able to find you. I’m also interested in learning more about this one.

Not sure if anyone else was in contact,but we did briefly on Facebook. I deceided to not go any further after the pics i requested
where of poor quality, which some where at night and others to far away to determine the condition of the car. There was 3 small
dents in the right rear and it looked like the roof had clear coat failure? Rear right bottom lip had an indent in it also. Hope that helps
a little for people looking for some clues on this car. Wish those concerned good luck.