1ST G2 build LS/VTEC TURBO

Okay so I have a 93 GS that I am putting my semi built 1.9L LS/VTEC inside & boosting it.My hp goals are a modest 250-280whp. I have questions mainly pertaining to the SWAP since this is my 1st G2 Integra. I know I need the rywire harness for VTEC.I am planning on removing the power steering & A/C systems as well as the cruise control. I pulled the motor & trans out last week.So now I’m @ the point where I need to know what needs to stay under the engine bay for my LS/VTEC swap. I really have no idea what vaccum lines need to stay ect. I’m the type of guy who doesn’t like keeping shit on my car if it doesn’t make it faster or lighter. If any one can post some links or give me advice I would be grateful.

hello?

Anyone? :dance:

first u can do a wire tuck , remove ur battery, pull them p/s lines runnin from the front and the rest of them, temove the bracket on top of ur intake manifold, pull the stock maps on the firewall and the wiper resvior tank since ur goin turbo…u can also remove a bottle lookin thing underneath the fuel fitler…then the engine bay should look a little naked

Sounds like a nice build n i think i got some parts u might need. I have a drag Turbo manifold and an intercooler for sale if intrested.

Re:

Sent you an email.

Also I am pulling my LS/VTEC this weekend, & finishing cleaning up the engine bay & prepping for paint before I put the engine in.

I will post more pics.

Hey I’m pulling my LS/VTEC out of my EF & putting it into my DA will the mounts I used in my EF work in the Integra?

pulled the LS/VTEC out of my ef

No, those mounts wont work. You’ll need stock integra mounts. You should be able to find all the information you need in the TEG TIPS section located ^^^. Look in the “ls vtec conversion” section.

Ok so long story short, my original G2 that I was building and made this thread turned out to be stolen so I sold all my parts I put into it and got rid of the shell.
ANYWAYS, last Friday I picked up a 1991 LS shell for $500.
Needs a bit of TLC, but the body is in good shape for a 91 and the interior is all there. A few broken pieces here and there.
As far as the engine, I have none as of yet… Thinking to go B16a sir or LS turbo.
I will post pics tonight when I get off work. In super excited about this and already titled it so that’s squared away before I put time and $ into it. I thought about a H22 build also any suggestions?