4g63 DA swap

I’ve been thinking of all these build plans(in order from first to last):
-GSR Swap(turned out the block was cracked)
-LS/Vtec(bought a turbo instead of a gsr head)
-Built LS-Turbo(Have the turbo, manifold, wastegate, and other misc parts)
-OEM rebuilt and boost(I know I would be disapointed with the power output)
-Trade my turbo stuff for a rebuilt B16A2 and go all motor B16 for a while and do B20Vtec when I get some money.
-And now today I rode in my old DSM and remember how effing awesome it was and now I was pondering the idea of a FWD 4g63 swap(Don’t hate)

I just want some ideas from you guys. I’m 90% sure I’m gonna just do the B16 swap and B20Vtec in the future. But like I said I just want some input. I also work a lot and don’t really have the time, place, or money to rebuild my LS. It burns quite a bit of oil, that’s what’s keeping me from throwing my turbo on there and calling it a day. Thanks in advance.

I say do something different and forget the haters. It would be a huge, project I am sure though. A k swap would probably be cheaper. I could be wrong though.

Wicked Idea haha i am all for fun swaps!!! 4G64 would be better!!!

i seen it done in a crx befor looked kinda cool,but u better be a fabricating mutha to do that!!or its going to dent the pocket pretty bad!!!

dude do it!! everyday i see my evo i was like i wonder how hard itd be to put that motor in my db1 lol

Well, there is a pretty well known EG with a 4G63 first gen swap rolling around. Do a Google search I am sure it will come up.