604/WA Annual PRE-MEET (@ Seattle)

Anybody know for sure wat it takes to get across the border?

This should clear it up for everybody.

http://gocanada.about.com/od/canadatraveloverview/qt/uscitizenborder.htm

i gotta take my name off the list guys, i was really looking forward to this because i’ve done so much to the teg since the last meet i went to, but it got scheduled the one weekend i’m out of town this summer… :frowning:

Warning obtaining EDL-enhanced drivers licenses

[QUOTE=CRE8HVK;1905906]This should clear it up for everybody.

http://gocanada.about.com/od/canadatraveloverview/qt/uscitizenborder.htm[/QUOTE]

Just would like to make an alert for those thinking you’ll go get an Enhanced Drivers License to cross the border as i just got done talking my fool head off while tackling this. Pay paticular attention to #4.

AT THE DOL
1-You need an appointment, which ended up being about the 19th of this month, yes, 5 days prior to…

2-You need a valid DL now, an actual Birth Cert, not a copy, not a certified copy either.

3-Some type of utility bill or such so they can have proof of you living where you say you now live, they will call these people too.

4-It takes 2-3-4 WEEKS to recieve the new EDL in the mail. During this time they take your only DL and make it a temporary DL. The Border will NOT take this temporary DL for entry in or out of Canada. So even if you have the EDL on order and you have your BC, they still won’t let you in. Understand?

5-Do no therefore apply for your EDL right now, but prior to June of 2009, do so, as after that date they will require a visa/passport if you don’t have an EDL and EDL will no longer be available. Those that have them will need to renew theirs when theirs expire and YES, they will charge you the $15 fee for the EDL every time.

I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to make it. However, I will keep everybody updated.

Ivan - What’s the word on where in the Northgate garage we are meeting?

I’m really hoping it’s not the top floor. :slight_smile:

Is it for sure that we are meeting at 7:30 and leave at 8-8:15?

I’m in! :rockon:

1. iveeno (ivan / black DC)
  2. TegraOS (Michael / Dark Green DA)
  3. littlejj26 (Jason/ most likely primer DA at the time lol)
  4. 91_ls_teg (Eric / teal DA)
  5. Kuppa (Seth / white DA)
  6. CRE8HVK (Patrick / White DA) !
  7. 84Riceeater (Marcel/Black DA)
  8. Sick_DA (Tyler/Black DA)
  9. stoopid_1 (Tim/Black DA)
  10. dragonteg (Miguel/ Black DA)

:excite:

:slight_smile:

Im down trany should be here this weekend woot woot

1. iveeno (ivan / black DC)
  2. TegraOS (Michael / Dark Green DA)
  3. littlejj26 (Jason/ most likely primer DA at the time lol)
  4. 91_ls_teg (Eric / teal DA)
  5. Kuppa (Seth / white DA)
  6. CRE8HVK (Patrick / White DA) !
  7. 84Riceeater (Marcel/Black DA)
  8. Sick_DA (Tyler/Black DA)
  9. stoopid_1 (Tim/Black DA)
  10. dragonteg (Miguel/ Black DA)
    11.Stevo-DA(Stephen/Blue DA-Rocking stockies with stupid long studs:rockon:)

[QUOTE=CRE8HVK;1906724]Ivan - What’s the word on where in the Northgate garage we are meeting?

I’m really hoping it’s not the top floor. :slight_smile:

Is it for sure that we are meeting at 7:30 and leave at 8-8:15?[/QUOTE]

i dont think its for sure but we should do it just my suggestion. cause if we dont leave by then we will be way late to the Kal tyre.

ok so what time are we gonna be pre-meeting, so i can find out if my fiances mom can watch my son, he will go next year, right now i dont want him in the car all day so hes gonna stay with his G-mama lol

7:30 at Northgate.

I thought I’d whore it out a bit.

Thanks to iveeno & evtsteward so far. :slight_smile:

Lukin’ charp, man!!!
Liken the spoiler and the lined up bumpas mo betta!!!
Inside pic soon?

Yea I have to put the rear seat back in and finish with the center console then I’ll take some inside shots.

thiat Shiz is klean Son. lol gonna wake up early to make it to Northgate at 7:30 lol:rockon::dozing::rockon:

if i can find my passport i will be going…
07 vw gti

anyone got a spare halfshaft?? i need one installed new tranny to find out that i broke my Half shaft when the Diff blew… wont be able to go if i cant get a new one…:bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl:

Edgar, let me when you are coming up. I should be back from camping at a friend’s cabin by then. Give me shout sometime.

[QUOTE=CRE8HVK;1908076]7:30 at Northgate.

I thought I’d whore it out a bit.

Thanks to iveeno & evtsteward so far. :)[/QUOTE]

car looks awsome…commin up like that?? with wheels i hope =].

I’ll be rocking the steelies. :slight_smile: it’s all I have for now and I can’t decide on what wheels to get yet. I’m looking at a set like Dave22 had. We’ll see

Would be quite the trip, but, I have a wrecked 92’ LS I’ve been trying to sell on craigslist. It’s an automatic tho. Anyone know if the manual/auto are the same. You can pick it up for $25 but I’m across the puddle from you. Graduated from South Kitsap high school over there in Poor Tortured.:werd: