604/WA Annual PRE-MEET (@ Seattle)

Stevo-DA - Do you have a car that you could borrow and come down to Tacoma? I’m sure you could check and see if there is one at Meridian Auto wrecking you could pick up.

weres that at? i might check out the auto yard by Bremerton raceway i forgot they had a few DAs out there last time i went. how much would a used one cost you think?

It’s down here by Puyallup. Good luck and keep us posted… I don’t know how much a new one would cost but I would HOPE that they aren’t more than $50.

I got to mfr’s at Meridian auto last weekend and the total was $10.88.

aight, i am gonna call around tommorwo while im at work, hope to have it done this weekend

i scored a free halfshaft, picking it up tomorow my buddy has one chillen at his shop woot woot

Shibby. Keep us posted.

ok picked up my new halfshaft and installed it, but i have a LSD question, its either i have a nice aftermarket LSD or a Welded diff, but when its on jack stands i can turn the wheels and there is a little play with it back and forward, but i think with a welded diff there would be no play it would just rotate when i spin the one wheel right???it only jumps/jolts when i turn at low speeds…

anyone have any input? My car hauls ass with the new tranny lol i might get a better tune on it befor the meet woot woot.

[size=20]UPDATE:[/size]

Ok, so meet up at Northgate at 7:30 and leave about 8:00-8:30. I will still attempt to make it, but we will see.

Do you guys know where you wanna meet exactly? Doesn’t have to be at the top of the garage since the mall should be still empty at 7:30. We could really meet right outside Red Robin.

I will update the first post.

My vote would be to meet at the parking lot (not the garage) on North East 112th St. It seems to be the largest area closest to the freeway. That way we don’t get separated.

OH NOOOOOOOOO!

I’m hoping to fix it by the meet. :frowning: Long story short, lady pulled out in front of me, swerved to avoid, tagged curb.

i think im going but i will be going on saturday if Sun ever gets back to me :rockon:

Edgar, I wrote in the other thread that you’re welcome to come and stay over. I will be coming back from camping saturday afternoon. So if you make it to my place for around 5ish pm. that is good. Also I lost your number switching over to my iphone. text me your number dude.

Cheers!

Can’t wait. :slight_smile:

Here’s to hoping we all make it through the border quickly.

X2

F*********K. Well the wife just called and the starter in our Blazer went out so needless to say I’m a tad pissed off and not going to be able to go. First my DA’s lip and now this,…t’s been a GREAT F’ing week on the auto front. MTHFKR!

why cant you go cant afford gas or what

Patrick is the biggest flake ever :slight_smile:

I have Sunday off now so if I can find someone to go with me in my DC, I’m down.

No the gas isn’t the issue. I have a company gas card. :slight_smile: It’s the fact that now I have to go to the junk yard, buy a starter and change it on Sunday. I’d love to do it Saturday but we are heading to Yakima tomorrow for a wedding and won’t be back until Saturday night.

Yes Ivan, I am a flake :frowning: .

I don’t know anymore. All that work in the sweltering sunshine. All that beer being drank. I was going to slap you on the back when you showed, now I oughta slap you upside the head. JK. Hell, I’ll call you at 4 am when I wake up to get ready to leave and roust your ass out to the garage. You’ll have that starter in in less than an hour.:read: Maybe see you at the Toys for Tots run this fall or maybe we can have a meet at Pt Defiance before that.

woot woot, almost thought i wasnt gonna be able to go been hella sick all week, but im feeling better today so gotta do some more primer today on the hatch, and il be rolling out:rockon:

oh ivan my phone fragged, and i lost your number hit me up

253-225-2682