7eleven

ok a long time ago i bought window switches from this guy and everything worked out, at the time though i was also looking for b16 tranny gears and i told him this and he said his friend had some and he would sell them to me for 120 shipped so i jumped on it, but his friend doesn’t have internet so i couldn’t paypal him and he said his wife didn’t want him to use their paypal account for his friend. so it came down to one thing, money order. now i know this is extremely stupid on my part but i took the bait and sent the money order. i thought i could trust him since i already bought stuff and he came through for me ( i left him good feedback for that, is there a way i can remove that? ) any way he got the money order on september 26th 2009 and said he would ship the tranny stuff the following monday or tuesday. well i emailed asking if it had shipped and his wife told me yes ( i guess he uses her email account or something ), so i asked for a tracking number and his reply was:
“well i had a hiccup i guess i didnt write the address down clearly and they refused to ship it because of it so i got a thing in my mailbox today saying to come back down there but i dont think i will make it today , i really did ship it but its flat rate and no tracking number but i will give you a receipt inside the box to show you i orig sent it tuesday , they said ever since 9/11 they have been more strict but w/e ill handle it tomorrow , just wanted to let you know , no worries tho ill pay an extra 6 bux or so and have it sent priority so you get it faster”
i then replied saying thanks for not scamming me * rolls eyes * well he tells me he wouldn’t do that and says he will get me the tracking number when he ships it. and he says no cuz his friend got him distracted with parting two db2’s and says he will get it shipped out the next monday
so i ask the next monday if he got it shipped and he says yes but he didn’t have the money for priority so it was shipped flat rate, so i ask for the tracking number and he said
“there wasnt a tracking number for flat rate with usps , if its not there today let me know because ill be up there tmorrow and i can see whats up”
so i accepted that and asked if he could check it out because they did not show up, so he says he would check it out, after checking it out he said he won’t here back from them until the next monday or tuesday, so i ask for the number of the place so i can call them myself and his reply is:
“if i dont hear anything tomorrow i will be sending you a usps affidavit stating you did not recieve the package and that will start the process for me to get re-embursed , i know where there are more gears and this time i wont use POS usps it will be UPS , i will need you to return the affidavit ASAP so i can get the ball rolling since its going to take 2 months for me to even get the money back haaha , but i wont leave you hangin like that ill send you out some more gears”
ok so he says he sent the affidavit and i still don’t receive it, i then ask what address he sent it to and its the correct one so now i start to wonder…
so i ask for my money back and he says:
“ill send you the affidavit sorry , i sent you the shit for all i know you got it and are trying to screw me , ill email you tomorrow with the delivery confirmation number for the affidavit”
so i accept that and begin waiting for another afidavit, which never shows
so i get irritated and i say:
“this is rediculous, how do i know that you have shipped anything? you have never even given me a tracking number/ conformation number for a single thing you shipped. please just give me my money back, or ship the afidavit for real with a conformation number and ship it to the emmett id post office and ill just pick it up from them.”
i then get a message from his wife saying:
“This is his wife and this is my email address. I am seriously sick of seeing your Gawd damn name in my inbox email him instead _________. You are now blocked from this email address. I took eric to mail your stupid ass shit out and I know it wasnt cracked and you say it broke. I dont give a shit if it broke now. Deal with it yourself. Deal with the post office YOURSELF!!!”

so what should i do? does anyone know where i can get this guys phone number? he seems legit, and came through last time but i really need either my money or the gears. anybody know this guy who can talk to him for me or provide me with a phone number?

wife sounds pretty bitchy. someone needs to get their woman in line :rockon:
. sucks to hear though man, hope it works out. message me if you need me to take out the wife. quick and clean… :gunright: :rofl:

lol thanks for the support, he still hasn’t gotten back to me on this new email address.

so does anybody know this guys number?

damn bro that sucks hopefully you get something back in return if your still loking around for gears try down her in slc gl tho

yeah im still looking for tranny gears but im broke.
bump for a phone number or something.