90-91 oem optional rear lip interest thread

Oh hush, you have 10 more HP, deal with it :slight_smile:

Interested as long as the wallet doesn’t take too big of a hit.

LOL Actually my cars got zero horsepowerz at the moment.

I’d like a 92-93 version of this.

bump!!!

Bump. The mold is being worked on as we speak.:werd:

any chance of making a rear lip for db1?

i want one as long as it not like 300 is there a list we can sign in on

I’ll create a thread soon for it. And I was not thinking anywhere close to $300, especially because the piece will be fiberglass.

Oh yeah and the mold should be done in a few days. I am slacking on getting it done.

[QUOTE=iSport;2147484]I’ll create a thread soon for it. And I was not thinking anywhere close to $300, especially because the piece will be fiberglass.

Oh yeah and the mold should be done in a few days. I am slacking on getting it done.[/QUOTE]

I finally finished the mold last week
Here are a few pictures of the mold

If I can get serious interest I will clean up the mold and start making them.

Good stuff! :wave: What’s the price?

HELL NO DONT DO IT! that just kills the fun, hunting for parts. as for me on the other hand I acutually own a FULL OPTIONAL LIP KIT and i totally disagree in ISport making reps. so you can tell who the real DA enthusiast people are that are dedicated to the game. I</3FAKESHIT

heres a pic of my car with the FULL OPTIONAL LIP KIT! real deal holy field.

[QUOTE=da4o8;2154117]HELL NO DONT DO IT! that just kills the fun, hunting for parts. as for me on the other hand I acutually own a FULL OPTIONAL LIP KIT and i totally disagree in ISport making reps. so you can tell who the real DA enthusiast people are that are dedicated to the game. I</3FAKESHIT

heres a pic of my car with the FULL OPTIONAL LIP KIT! real deal holy field.
[/QUOTE]

um ok…thanks for your 2 cents…maybe you should get JDP’s ass too for making the front lip…for the last few years now…:tapfing:

i dont dont give a fuk your hella cheap. cant afford any real shit so go home /quit or sell your DA.

I would so be down for that considering I too have an OEM lip in the garage waitin for me to paint the car!

and da408: this has nothing to do with being cheap, or tryin to be fake. We would all love to be able to find an original kit as you have, but 90% of them are cracked or pieced out etc…Especially for us way on the other side of the country. We always have a hard time finding original or JDM parts since they usually hit California 1st. It is the reason why most of the nicer DA’s on this site are from Cali…it’s simply availability! Therefore…Instead of bitchin about it, we should all be glad that there are companies like iSport & JDP that are able to provide use with such products. It doesn’t effect the value of your original pieces!

heres another shot from elusive.

http://www.nofakeshit.org/

are you gonna make 1 for the db?

I think to get the ball rolling, we need to see one off the mold:cookie:

Is there any possibilty that the side skirts will be replicated as well? I’d love to have the full kit.

:cross: