90-91 oem optional rear lip interest thread

I wouldnt mind seeing the finished product lol :up: Im sure then you can trick the wallet LOL

Interested for 92-93 rear lip!

I’d be interested in a fiberglass version. I would be painting it to match my car, so I wouldn’t want to go through the trouble of getting a flashy Carbon Fiber one, just to paint over it.

curious on pricing when the final version is done.

is this for the 92-93 rear bumper? i know the design is of the 90-91 oem optional lip, but is it made to fit the 92-93? the topic seems a little vague.

I’m also in for the sides, but it must have door caps, too.

Interested :smiley: But would like to see it on the bumper and price wise.

[QUOTE=NTegraLS;2135481]Hi,

I was thinking about getting Isport to make a replica of the oem optional rear lip for the 90-91. I’m trying to gather up some interest and see how many of your guys are seriously interested in this. I want to know if it’s worth the effort and Isport’s time. It will be in fiberglass and will only only fit the 90-91 rear bumper. Maybe isport could come up with a mold for the 92-93 rear bumpers later on in the future.[/QUOTE]

:angel:

makes me sad in the pants :frowning:

Bump!!!

Tony, Bryan threw out his back and has been under meds last I got hold of him few days ago. I’m pretty sure he’ll get back to everyone. I’ll touch base with him again.

I’d like to see how this turns out.

Oh okay, let me know.

hmm

Looking at my car lately, I would love a rear lip

Count me in!!! that would be sweeeeeet as hell !!!:cool:

Someone should make a universal front and rear bumper so it can be more profitable for the vendors instead of producing two molds for different year.

lol wut?

Bump lets get this done please

Someone should just make a different style rear lip that doesn’t look like the oem one. There’s not many options for exterior parts so why replicate them instead of designing something new? We need options not the same shit over and over

im in def want this

I’m in too