92-93 Gsr Production Numbers

I’ll put up my info soon…I always get lazy with these like this. :slight_smile:

Angell

checked out the car today, i got #599!

Thanks ONE-R.

Geoff your car has no reported accidents, black, last odometer reading in 2004 (299,000kms), no reports of anything since 2004. Southwestern Ontario :wink: Good find, what kind of shape is it in?

kind of rough body (in the rear where the trim goes has some holes, but sha’ll be fixed after winter passes, and its now 331,000! … also in abnout 2005 the car sat for about 2 years, then the owners brother bought it, got a blind safety, then the currect owner bought it, blind safety, and im picking up the car tomorrow! and i plan on getting a legit safety :wink: (i want to put money into this car!)

so basically im 16, always loved the 2ng gen integras (more than the 3g actually) and my friend happent to have this GS-R for sale, so i was like, damn i gotta get me that! so for a 1000 bucks i got what i would say a decent 2g project car :wink: (its road worthy, but still needs a little love!)

What’s 1000 Canadian worth in US dollars nowadays…

#2140, for sale btw, if you’re interested check my thread in the for sale section\

What’s 1000 Canadian worth in US dollars nowadays…

about $1,000 haha

I’ll Be Buying A Red 1993 Gs-r On Saturday…i’ll Then Post Its Number.

Thats awesome, don’t let that car die like so many of these rare cars have. Don’t let anyone tell you you’re wasting your time either. Keep in mind you have the most rare production Honda/Acura ever made, good luck bringing that thing back to life ;).

redline i was wondering if ur still doing carfaxes…could u look up this da9 for me …i am thinking about getting it in a week or 2…JH4DA9352MS051874

ya a lotta people are saying “just get something newer and done up…” and what not, just makes me relize nobody around here seems to know what these things are worth!

Finally got the GS-R home! oh what a feeling :wink: (wait!, thats the toyota slogan!)

Ended up picking up a (RICED UP) 1992 aztec green with 179,000 miles.

NUMBER #843

Will be going thru a must necessary restoration/renovation and rice removal.

^thanks for saving a G2

any other person would have parted this thing out.

good luck with your new project!

Thats awesome that you are saving that thing :slight_smile: well done

1992 #695
(white)is in washington for $4,990 in a chevy dealer .here is the link:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=255216084&dealer_id=72030&car_year=1992&rdm=1228032264278&model=INTEG&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=72323&showZipError=n&make=ACURA&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=07032&advanced=&end_year=1993&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=2387

1993 #10(red) is spousbly in West chester ,PA in a used car dealer for $4,380.i remenber seing this site 2 years ago so it migh be gone(riced out :afthermarket radio,chrome wheels,afthermarket acura symbols,but its very clean in the showroom with only 128,000miles):
http://www.lemonfree.com/24032777.html

1992 #120(aztec green)149,00 miles for $6,000 in south orange nj:
http://www.onestopmotors.com/ad_details.aspx?ad_id=20209

92 gsr(luceal)

Add me to the list!!!