92 DB1 demo car for Cande Shop Customs in FL

thank you. After spring break I’m probably going to paint it the same color with a red pearl.

Dont see many sound systems like this anymore. Impressive!!

Thank you BlackAck. This should be something everyone can enjoy, but built just to showcase my skills. I still have the OEM wing I’m thinking of adding to the trunk.

What does everyone think?

Nice, I use to be real big into high end stereos and use to work at a shop do custom fiberglass work along with paint and bodywork. Loving the US amps, I use to own one back in the day and currently still own 2 art series ppi amps, a denon amp and a zapco amp and some other old school car audio

yea HB I’ve got a US Amps usa-2000, usa-400, 2 usa-50x, 50hc, and a broken usa-150. Also got the us-x2 crossover. Most of which won’t be included in this build.

Only the usa-200 and 1 or 2 of the usa-50x will be used along with an Adassa Audio Warlord (xenon built 5k rms).

u could easily sell that trunk lip for some more money to fund the build lol

yea I know that but it’d make the car that much more sexy when it’s on the trunk.

Deadened

Rear

Won’t the rears get drowned out from the bass?

doubtful. they have a 98.6db sensitivity and compliment the tweeters well. with the 3k rms going to the mids. It’ll hardly drown them out.

Fuses came in today…FINALLY. So the amp rack can be designed and built before the end of this upcoming weekend. Then the rest of the batteries must be purchased. 2 250A, 1 300A, and 2 25A should be plenty to get this thing powered.

In between ordering, trying to get the order and spending time with friends and family. I got the rear doors just about ready for upholstery. Probably went overboard with getting them as smooth as possible (still have some minor work to the corners to do), but that’s the kind of work that I do.

got some time today to get the passenger side panel framed up and ready for resin.

Converting manual windows and locks panels to power windows and locks panels wasn’t bad.

Nice work on the system, can’t wait to see the finished product.

thank you dlo. Neither can I. Alot of work and money gone into this.

The Fiberglass project was put on standby as of New Year’s Eve because of a rod knock that developed. I knew it was coming as I refused to change out the crank seal on the ls.

Fast forward to today… Jdm b20b (p8r head) will be swapped in.

so far everything u’ve done is gay, everything looks like crap, can’t beleive ur showing this off…smh…

thats cuz ur childish ass cant stop flaming my ad :jerkoff:

dude that was probably more childish than anything he could have done. you cant accept peoples opinions on a public forum. you get butthurt about it. when you post stuff on public forum, its open to any criticism that people wanna give. period. you cant handle that. but you also feel the need to come be a kid on someone elses post. way to be a mature kid man. way to be. you’re the downfall of public forums and the import lifestyle.

Everything looks like crap? Thank you for showing your love. It’s much appreciated. The car will be at Spring Break Nationals March 2-3, 2013 in Daytona Beach, FL. You should come out with your great looking vehicle.