92 DB1 demo car for Cande Shop Customs in FL

Picked up an oem da sunroof visor from someone on here pretty cheap.

Decided to put it on with the original hardware.

Motor dropped in and running. Still gotta do some dress up in there. Valve cover making me sick.

Front doors no where near completed just showing structure.

Holly bass!!! Lol.Gonna sound mean.

Thanks man. If you can make it to Daytona beach march 2-3 it’ll be out there.

[QUOTE=CandeShop;2287014]Front doors no where near completed just showing structure.

[/QUOTE]

What the hell is going to go in those doors? 12’s?!! lmao

10" midrange drivers. 2 of them.

How long are both of you going to argue with each other? Lmao

apparently not long cuz the mods delete everything on this site…i just wanted to give him the link since he called bs on me…idk why it would get deleted…this place is getting worse than hater tech…

Ordering the alternator today
Finishing the battery placement and finalizing that wiring
Wire up the front doors
Body work the front doors

All while getting some glass work done for a customer.

Its gunna suck when you wanna hit that hard bass with the windows closed… lol gunna blow em all out of track haha!

Damn though, i’m subscribing, this looks like a very great quality audio build!

Thanks bro. Lots of hard work, research and development has gone on to get where it’s at now.

New alt arrived less than a day after ordering.

Specs:
Cs130 case
200a idle @ 14.8v (tested right in front of me)

[QUOTE=CandeShop;2287206]New alt arrived less than a day after ordering.

Specs:
Cs130 case
200a idle @ 14.8v (tested right in front of me)

[/QUOTE]
Is that a direct fit alternator? The one I have is 100A @1000rpm idle with max 170A @ 1800rpm. Biggest I could find for a direct fit. Anything bigger, I’d have to make custom brackets for it. I never did get it tested though. :confused:

Same case alt fit on the crx (d series block), so unless something has changed it should be a direct fit. Just no computer regulation. Hook up battery positive to the pos of alt and roll on.

To update this. The alternator is almost a direct swap. The bracket has to be shaved a lil as well as the top mounting point on the alternator. Or you could bend a piece of 1/8" steel and fab up a 90 degree angle bracket to use as the tensioner. I happy with it. No more dimming lights and plenty of power on tap for later.