92 Integra LS......1,900 Charlotte, NC

Hey guys I finally have to part with my DA since my wife just bought a new car. I bought this car back in 2006 and it sat until the summer of last year. I have been daily driving this car since April of this year and putting about 200 miles a week on it. Motor runs great and transmission shifts smooth. I just ordered a new timing belt and tensioner (tensioner bearing is loud). Car is exactly at 130,034 miles. Car does have a salvage title. To be honest I don’t know why. When I bought it was titled in South Carolina and did not find out it was salvage until I titled it in North Carolina. My guess is because it looks like passenger side door was hit since you can tell where there was an attempt to fix a dent on the door. Car is lowered about 1 inch and has 2.5 inch catback. GOOD and BAD are posted below.

GOOD: AC works great (recharged back in April). Car has power steering. The next list of parts are all new: Front tires, fuel filter, drive side wheel bearing, passenger outer tie rod, head gasket (did not overheat, just had a little oil seeping between head and block), upper radiator hose, thermostat, spark plug wires, distributor cap and rotor button, battery (bought in April and still have receipt), speed cable, wiper cowl gaskets and I’m sure I forgot some stuff. BMW bottle cap wheels. All belts are also brand new (AC, PW and ALT).

BAD: has some dents but nothing major, fuel gauge not working (cluster tested fine and level sensor harness test shows issue is at level sensor), carpet is rough, car needs to be waxed since it was never done after paint.

AUDIO: Panasonic CD player, Rockford fosgate door speakers and Kenwood 3 way back speakers.

I you have any questions just email, call or text me. Price is OBO. Make me a reasonable offer and we can work something out.

980-216-9731 Carlos

Sold…