AB : VTEC Fender moldings, DB2 Parts

Hello G2IC. Been around this site for a long time, but haven’t posted yet.

For my inaugural post, I need some help tracking down some of those fandangled VTEC side moldings for the front fenders. If anyone out there is selling these, I will pay you a decent dollar and for shipping.

And, if anyone has any other DB2 (GS-R) parts kicking around (Cluster, rear hatch, seats, bumpers, emblems), I would gladly barter for these items as well! Aztec Green Pearl parts would be just perfect, but am looking for anything.

Cheers fellow 'Teg lovers.

Edit:

Also! If anyone has OEM floormats, set or not, the ones with Acura in a raised rectangle and hole for the hook/holder on the DS. I’m looking for these in black, 2 sets if possible.

There was a set of vtec molding on EBay this afternoon. Just search rare integra

I’ve been talking to him, just a matter of shipping 'em.

I know this is a few months old but…are you still looking for DB2 parts? I am parting a Milano DB2, and shipping should be less from Toronto vs USA. I have the complete interior and could probably ship greyhound. See my FS thread if you’re interested.

i have a:

db2 cluster, 312KM,
rear AGP hatch with glass that doesnt have the brake light - no spoiler, and it is painted outside white with what looks like a brush (seriously)
rear AGP spoiler, but i am not sure if i want to sell it yet
rear seats (and front seats if you’re looking for them)

i would ship the cluster to you, but i doubt the hatch would make sense shipping.