AFTERMATH1312 jasper green

Name: Jose

I finally decided to make a thread to introduce/show the work I’ve done to my 91 integra. Some friends have been bugging me for years to make a build thread but I never had time. I will give a quick introduction of how the build started and update with pictures as how it sits at the moment. This will not be updated on a daily basics like other builds because I don’t do much to the car anymore. (for now)

note: All of the work has been done by me and my father at our shop.

Block
92 b18a1
p30 oem pistons 81mm
ARP rod bolts on stock rods
ACL race bearing, main, washers.
itr/gsr oil pump
gsr water pump
gates racing timing belt

HEAD
b16 stock head
b16 sir II cams
p30 intake manifold bored out to 70mm
BBK 70mm throttle body
AEM cam gears
AEM fuel rail
stock 240cc injectors
blox fuel pressure regulator
ARC super induction box/intake

Exhaust
AN-R race header
RS*R catback exhaust with oem dual tips

ECU
p28 with a skunk2 base chip.

Transmission
93 ys1 case
99 s80/gsr hydro internal with b16 4.4 final drive.

Suspension:
Full ES master kit bushing.
D2 coilovers
Eibach front strut bar
Blox traction bar modified to work on 2gen integras.
Datum rear sub frame brace modified to work on 2gen integras
jdm itr 23mm sway bar
Skunk2 rear lower control arms

Interior
old 18yr+ carbon faux steering wheel.
93 complete change over. seats, carpet, headliner, door panel, trunk carpet, and rocket panels. (the car was tan interior before)
k-tune shifter
92-93 oem armrest with working cupholder
gsr shifter custom painted
autometer gauges. boost/vacuum, airfuel ration. volts, oil pressure.
custom LED shift light integrated on to the cluster
B and C pillar bars
Canadian manual seat belt conversion.

Exterior
Full 93 spec change over. front and rear bumpers,smoked taillights, wing.
jdm one piece lights
type r style lip.
smoke amber bumper lights.

Bought the car in February 2009 completely stock with everything oem including the 18+ year paint/dings/scratches that came with the car. the car had a burned clutch and I had to tow it to my shop.

The next day I replaced the clutch and installed my brand new one piece headlights I had bought years back when I didn’t even own an integra. Also put on my mugen mr5 on the car.

This is when I was building my LSVtec and had the parts in my room.

Motor was done. (will update with more pictures on the engine build.)

Drove the car for a few weeks and decided to start on my full wire tuck. Started with the passenger side, driver, and finish with the center firewall hole.
note: by this time I was already working on the engine harness with the new motor that was going to be dropped on the engine bay.

Took me 3 days to finish the wire tuck and I started to prep the engine bay for paint. (don’t have pictures right now but will update later)

Every single bolt, nut, rack, sub frame came out to be able to paint the engine bay properly. (I’m a very picky person.) lol

Time to drop in the motor.

Drove the car for a few weeks and started working on the body work.

Took the car to Irwindale to see how it ran on the 1/8 mile
Car was running on the ys1 LS long gear transmission. Ran a 9.1 on street tires spinning on 1, 2 gear. I was launching at 2k rpm.

Took almost a whole year to finish the body on the car, again im really anal and wanted a good job done. Plus my pops and I were only working on the car on our spared time. Also the car got painted in pieces since I took everything off the car including windows, doors, moldings, etc.

Finished painting everything on late February or 2010.
These are a few pictures of the car on Eibach 2010

Deleted the a/c, heater, wipers, defroster and decided to do a carbon fiber block of plate.

Installed an HID kit.

wanted to see how black wheels would look on my car

Had my mugen’s mr5 sitting and decided to restore them.

EG/dc rear subframe brace modified to fit a da. Don’t like the small version they made for the ef/da so I modified the eg/dc to fit. also have a 23mm itr sway bar

Didn’t like the 15 inch wheels so I went back to my 17 inch.

RSR catback with oem dual tips

Eibach 2011

eibach 2012

Car Meet up by the valley.

Very nice. Great work all around. Love to see it on some 16x8.5 +22 but thats not my car, its yours! You bang it out the way you see fit and ignore the haters. Keep it hot and keep us up on the updates!

Clean, sprayed and clear coated my trans.

ef vs da meet 2013

DA meet 2013

Thanks. I build this car to my taste and I don’t get bother for the hating. As long as im happy with the way it looks is all that matters to me.

Started to prep a shaved valve cover and get it done for Nisei 2013

didn’t have a color in mind so I experimented and got this.

Hey Jose, car looks great as always. Is it still for sale? (I think I’ve seen it for sale for quite some time now) Btw, I contacted you about your teal valve cover a while back, sorry I’ve been MIA but I hit some big snags with my build and have been in a holding pattern for quite some time. Hopefully should be getting moving again pretty soon and was going to email you again about painting a vc for me.

Thanks Colin. Yea I remember you wanted the teal valve cover. No problem man, I can always do another one when your ready. Yes the car was for sale a while ago, but I decided not to sell it anymore. Reason for selling was that I wanted to get a good down payment to buy a house. Now I have decided to simply save the money and keep my integra.

After Nisei i decided to repray my valve cover since i wasn’t feeling the dark color.

Decided to go another step and fully shaved the valve cover and delete the oil cap.

also picked up an AN-R header to replace my PRO-fab.

started to thermo wrap the header

After having my wrinkle black intake manifold for 3 years i decided it was time to change its color

primer

silver paint

and finally clear coated.

Few pictures from the Thursday night meet

header and intake installed. Valve cover looks funny because i wet sand and didn’t polish it yet.

Saturday November 2…the chronicles meet morning.

Car looks great man! Lots of work has definitely gone into it and it shows! I like the shaved valve cover but how do you add oil?? The dipstick?

Thanks rollinmyda. I barely did the oil change so i haven’t done the next one. I will have to use the dipstick or remove the valve cover, but I’m already planning something that will be a lot easier and more friendly to add oil.

Nice! Feel free to share your idea, I really like the way that looks. You’re taking shaved bays to a new level. Lol

i like how you shaved the oil cap. it’s very minimal.

Funny thing is I don’t even have a shaved engine bay. Lol
I have in mind fabricating an oil cath can with a return drain back system that will also have a filler cap in order for me to be able to add oil.

I shaved it because It really isn’t so much necessary other than to add oil.

Super clean, nice work! Personally I liked the smaller wheels better but it still looks great. What are the details of the ls vtec motor? Ever get it tuned/dyno’d?

Thanks. The block has p30 oem pistons at 81mm bore. Stock rods with arp rod bolts, acl race bearings and the rest of the stuff new such as oil pump and water pump. The head is a stock b16 head, b16 intake manifold bored out to match the 70mm bbk TB, blox fuel pressure regulator set at 48lbs and An-r header with straight pipe. For the ecu I bought it off from skunk2 with a base map. I did some adjustments to the timing and fuel settings and the engine hasn’t given me any problems since I put it together. It already has 30k miles. Engine has never been dyno or professionally tune’d. Estimate power is around 180whp.