Any OG guys kicking around still?

Am I an og now? Maybe not, ahahhahha. I know Mantegra is still rocking the integra. I need a new hoodie but more substantial one. Sam’s has some nice ones!!

What’s AP2?

i acquired an s2000 after both g2 were stolen. still have that car today. i wonder if @SOL1D still has his; haven’t seen him in a while.

Yeap still have both the DA and AP2 dude.

4 Likes

youd be surprised.

2 Likes

checking in !

my babies are grown and now moved on with their own lives and partners…

do i change my username now ? lol

i still have the sedan. and restored it… again… : )

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say i’m an OG but I’ve sold my first DB2 and I’m still rolling in my 2nd DB2

7 Likes

First name on here was B16a3teg then something happened back in the day and had to creat a new account. Sold that 90 Gs Teg with the swap to buy my 92 Db2….so I did get to change the name to… 92db2 haha but I’ve been around for a minute or two. I’ve owned my Db2 since 04 and still have it. About to pick up another one as well. I need to find some time and finances to give her some much needed love though :cry:

30 years later I still have my DA9. Having younger kids and family it is not my daily driver anymore. I still drive it when at least a few times a month and smile.

5 Likes

Thanks for getting forum up

So sad too.

I just bought my second G2 last year and a built gsr motor for it last night rated for 900-1000hp.

2 Likes

I guess I lost my original username. I was 1turbols back in the day. But I’m back. Currently have a 93 LS Special, and a 92 GSR. 93 is my daily, and the 92 is my track car.

2 Likes

:wave:

Joined in '02

Still have my red '90 DA, added a '93 DB2 and a '92 parts car to the stable.

Love how the forums look and it’s pretty user friendly on a phone.

3 Likes

Im still here doing the same like we all were back then!

Whats good everyone! So happy to see G2IC up again! Made tons of friendships w/ this Site!
Cant wait to share our passion for this special car we hold dearly to our hearts!

6 Likes

Had to change my username but almost still the same :wave:t3:

2 Likes

Sell me that Da

This is the oldest account I still have, next to my H-T acct. Had two DAs (one turbo’d), and then a super clean stock DB2. Ugh. I miss having one, even though I prob don’t really fit in one anymore lol.

1 Like

Hello All!

Like the new home!

1 Like

Haha what up Rex! just saw this was back up. My name was still when I had the DA.

1 Like

Wassup Rex, its Ryann! Kamusta Pare!!!

1 Like