Any OG guys kicking around still?

Neil is pretty easy to get a hold on his gmail and seems to be the fastest way to get ahold of him.

Naw, I said I was too stoopid to figure out the pm function on this site, so was kinda hoping he would see this post. Nbd though. Wifey has a fb profile. I will see if I can get a message to him that way. Thanks gents!

is armedferret still an asshole? :smiley:

1 Like

Yep!

Wow, itā€™s been a long time.

Moved on to even more rare Japanese vehicles with no available aftermarket parts.

Iā€™m still kickin around! some days I toy with the idea of another G2ā€¦ who knows maybe I will after I finish my truck.

1 Like

Whoaā€¦.been a while since Iā€™ve been on here. Nice to see some familiar Screen Names. Is NateDogg still around or Gen2Gsrā€¦forgot if that was the name but it was Ryanā€™s SN ? Haha

1 Like

Weā€™ll have to see. I only announced the forum use on Facebook. I may have to send mass emails out to get folks to check on here.

O.G checking in

1 Like

OG from 05 checking in, still slowly working on mine. Many changes since.

3 Likes

604 checking in. Woot woot

1 Like

We should probably have a ā€œstatusā€ thread. Thanks for coming back!

1 Like

Member from 04 06ish. Good to get back to forums

2 Likes

Had to come find this thread! My car is long goneā€¦to the wrecker in the sky, I do miss it though.

DUDE! Good to see your name!

Done some poking aroundā€¦this forum software is way nicer then the old software from a user point of view anyways. Iā€™d be curious to see how it compares from a moderation standpoint.

Havenā€™t been on the forum in awhile, mostly just follow along on facebook. Itā€™s nice to be able to go back and look thru the old posts though.

2 Likes

I was never very active back in the dayā€¦ probably wonā€™t be super active now, but maybe?

Anyway - I started my journey in 1999 with the purchase of a 92 integra GS-R. I had zero idea what I had and lost it in 2001 when I went to jail for a bit. Got out and my brother that was driving it while in college had left the keys in it while partying one night and it was stolen.

Had 5 more G2 integras after thatā€¦ couple LS, couple RS and a LS Special Edition ā€¦ Then I ā€œgrew upā€ ā€¦

2 years ago I found a photo of my DB2 and it sparked a new fire. Purchased another 92 AGP DB2 site unseen from a guy in Tennessee and shipped it to Maui where Iā€™ve had a very difficult time finding the time and energy to get this thing up to its potential.

I am hoping this forum will be a motivator to keep moving in the positive. Thanks for bringing it back!!!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s quite a story. Do you have pix of it being hauled to HI ?

Here is an updated photo of my shitbox.

Glad to see the forum come back online!

4 Likes

I think I doā€¦ need to check my FB messages and make a photo timeline.

Nice forum makeover, glad they were able to save the content.

Both DB2 are long gone, still daily driving the AP2.

1 Like