Any OG guys kicking around still?

I joined June 06, 2008. I have owed 3 G2 Integras…DA parts are hard to come by. DC stuff is much easier and cheaper to get…I cannot see myself selling my DA for DC tho… We should have a meet very soon in So Cal…! There is a Honda Meet taking place January 28, 2018 at Dockweiler Beach CA. I saw this on Instagram…

There’s also the “Throwback” meet at Eibach on 1/20. Hopefully there’s a good turn out of DA’s. I’ll be there as will at least one friend with a DA. His buddies in the Milestone crew might be there, I’m not sure. A bunch of them were at the Classick Sleigh Ride toy drive a couple weeks back - we had a dozen G2’s there, pretty much the biggest group of cars other than a bunch of EP3’s.

i

I still check in from time to time. Will post some new pictures after winter.

@Colin I will be at the Eibach “Throwback” meet also. I will bring out my DA. I would like to meet up with you and any of the other members on here. If anyone else is planning on attending. Lets link-up. Congrats on the Award you WON at the toy drive. Cleanest Engine Bay… I saw it on Instagram. Good work…!
I have a question: I am looking to go B20/VTEC or Engine swap Do you have anyone that you recommend? Or, do you do your own builds?

Me!

Yea im still around, member since 2007, first came here in 2000, bought my first da in 1998. And yes, I still own one of these old Japanese cars!!!

Wow. Haven’t been on here for years. Still have two integras stored in a garage. I’ll be ‘giving’ one away soon and the other I’ll be restoring. Glad to see others still frequent here. I am still in touch with a lot of members from the past.

Friends for life.

Just like eyepokes.

lol werd :rockon:

OMG… i’m looking for friggin’ NON ABS brake lines

lol logged in after years of inactivity. G2 is long gone and i posted some ghetto DIYs on here.

Driving a honda now. Tried out a Lexus but the transmission died.

Sup

i burped

Sup guys

OG check in - 2018.

Not a G2IC OG, but I’m an OG owner for 28 years now. Still my daily driver. Mechanically pretty good shape, has never failed to start and go. Dumped a fair amount of money in the last year+ on Konis, upper control arms, oil leaks, timing belt, power steering, but all that is still cheaper than a payment. OG paint looks sad, but not sure if I should spend that kind of money. Interior still ok. Drove a loaner '18 RDX from the dealer yesterday,. It is sort of an Integra on stilts. Not impressed, still love to drive the Teg.

Not an og but old now, lol

Did everyone just move to Facebook or something?

Pretty much all the Honda forums have moved to facebook. It’s a cesspool over there. Quite sad because these forums were great resources. I thought it was an across the board change but I see there are still plenty of useful automotive and other forums out there - just not the Honda ones.