Any OG guys kicking around still?

Too many young kids with Honda’s. They’re all about the likes on facebook and instagram. I still come here every day to check on the new posts.

yeah it’s all Facebook but any information captured there is lost forever in the Facebook pool. This leads to repetitive questions which are fed by the knowledgeable folk. If I do respond to any I usually link them to the G2IC thread. But I don’t know if they care to spend the time to read anything up.

damn this forum looks completely different I miss the old forum days. damn Facebook… few updates here have a DC2 as my project car and driving a Lexus IS200 as my daily. I also moved to the United Kingdom hope everyone is well! Miss my DA’s

I’m a old guy trying to bring my high school car back from the dead. I sold my DB1 awhile back because I couldn’t find part’s to install A/C in it also I installed a Place Racing traction control bar that sits too damn low. I hard scrap everywhere I go. If there was a big dip all you hear is bam then scraping metal on the tar pit. One day I’ll get myself a DA9 instead of a DB1 hopefully in good to excellent condition in manual transmission.

Kinda OG. Old guy too. Still own the teg. Need to do a timing belt soon myself. Kinda nervous on doing this. I’m afraid of breaking bolts as I’ve seen some post here of people breaking bolts off.

Bolt loosener (PB blaster) is your friend!

I still come to this site for articles and other helpful info. I believe I’ve been a member for at least 10 years. I still have two 91 DAs ( one is out of order, blew the head gasket a couple years ago) and I have a 96 GSR. 40 years old and still love my Tegs!!

Either people don

Yo.

I just stopped by for a shirt. It’s good to see some old names still kickin. Who’s still got their DA/DB? I have mine but it’s a brick now, and likely too far gone w/ rust. Been sitting in the back yard for a while. I’d like to build another one some day, it’s still my favorite old Honda platform.

I still have mine. Just hit 27 years with the DB2.

1 Like

Still check in from time to time

drop it and 1 pieces

1 Like

Still send kids here when I stumble on a nice one, which is rare. Not sure they ever check it out since it isn’t fb. Their loss if not. This is one of the few honda based forums still active. Makes me happy.

Miss the teg, miss the old school meets. Spend more time camping then anything else these days. Still have a couple of ee’s, a 00 crv, and our tl-s, but the camper see more miles than all of them combined. Still lurk for a granny owned db, but rarely see 2nd gens around anymore at all.

Anyway was stopping in to say hi and send Neil a pm, but apparently I’m too stupid to figure out how with the new format. It’s time for me to part with the 2002 wcm signature hood. Don’t know if there’s any interest, but I figured I’d give the man who made it possible dibs. Neil, Lmk if you’d like to have it. Free of course but shipping might make it not worth it. Seeing as how there’s no rush stowing it in the belly of a greyhound might be a viable option. If no one wants it I’ll just take pix of all the sigs and take it to the recyclers.

1 Like

Checking in! Seeing all the OG names in hear takes me back.

1 Like

Blast from the past! It’s nice to hear you’re doing well, Shea!

1 Like

I’m here. Its been a while since I posted. I just posted a suspension question. Please read it cause I’m desperate on this freaking lower control arm.

I still check in randomly. Have a 92 DA9 (about to have 800whp’ish), and a 93 DB1 about to get a GSR swap. My daily right now is an 06 TL or 06 Pilot.
I miss driving my g2 integras

1 Like

Hey Colin, happy to see a familiar screen name! Hope things are well with you too man :wink:

never heard anything back back from Neil so I guess I

1 Like

You said you PM’d Neil - is there even PM functionality on here? I didn’t think there was. I think he’s fairly active on Facebook or at least available on there but I’m not sure if you are on there. I have an email address for him as well but I’m not sure if it’s still good or not. If you need some help tracking him down let me know and I can see if I can make contact with him for ya. Shoot me an email if that’s easier than posts here. 1colin at gmail dot com