Austin,TX bi-weekly G2 meets

thats awsome man… we almost had a 7 car meet last weekend but my dumb ass told my boss id work all weekend…:bang:

well got the new starter in this weekend. and lemme tell you what starters on our cars are a pain in the ass to replacebut atlest its over and i wont have to worry about it for awhile

Hell yes they are… small flexible hand make it easier… unfortunately, mine are big and not-so flexible… and you can’t really see shit while you are workingg… you just have to know it is there… kind of like using the Honda force.

My little plastic thingy that pushes the brake light switch broke, thank god for home-depo. A size 6mm bolt and 2 nuts did the job. Now, what to do about everythingelse.

Who’s going to be thee the 15th?

Whats up guys
I had a great time @ the last meet, I will be there on the 15th:burnout:
let me me know if the time changes…

urr 17th

isnt there a meet this weekend for us ?

The meeting on the 1st was removed because of the 4th.

Buffalo, it’s on the 15th, the 17th is a monday.

what the hell the meeting on the 1st was removed cuz of the 4th
its only 3 days after the meet…

At the last meet, the guys discussed the fact that the upcoming meet fell on a holiday weekend, and some of us can’t make it. We decided to just skip this one and meet up on the next scheduled time, which is July 15th. It’s my fault for not updating the calendar.

If you feel strongly about still meeting up, I think I can make it afterall. I won’t be leaving for San Antonio until Sunday, so I’m free. I’ll roll by there around 2pm to see if anyone shows up. It gives me an excuse to go buy shit at Fry’s.

btw, here are a couple pics from the meet:

oh noes a bigger meet without me

since my apartment in austin isn’t even done being built, i won’t be back until…second week of august?

in the meantime we’ve been trying to build up a DFdub crew. slow start but i think we’re getting there

nah its kool man, i was just looking forward to having another medium sized meet. im still kicking my self for not making the last one…btw they have started work on that old sea island building. maybe we should get the ok to have our meets there that way there is no confusion and being chased out

I’ll go and talk to then before the next meet. If we can’t have it there, we’ll go to the spot before, or we could go back to Main Event.

Let’s see what happens.

guys thats a big parking lot. over by taco cabana there is awhole butt load of shade.

you guys know anyone selling an EK front end?

Okay, well then I guess we can see if they will let us keep our meeting spot or go to the lot next to Taco Cabana… I likethe idea of being moved to Taco Cabana, less confrontation.

You mean there was controntation at the last spot?

No but if we get there and the new owners don’t want us there. ya know.

I guess we could try and see what happens.

Sorry it took me so long to post up some designs for the stickers, but I’ve been real busy. Well, here are several for you guys to check out. I like the first one the best myself. If you guys have any new ideas, variations to the current designs, designs of your own, or any other input for the logo please post them. We can compile some more designs and have a vote. Again, these are just preliminary.