Austin,TX bi-weekly G2 meets

I like the middle and bottom one, my wife likes the bottom one.

Hey we could use the middle one for sides and the bottom one for rear windows.

im loving the top and middle one

top or middle ftw

Anyone looking for a G2 parts car or shell? Saw a pretty good looking one for $200. Thought about getting it just for the fenders.

http://austin.craigslist.org/car/180547185.html

if you get it, can you save me the rear bumper, door panels, and random interior parts?

Here’s some headers and a cat for $150
http://austin.craigslist.org/pts/181055799.html

I like the top one then the middle one.

hey i can almost promise you that my friend will buy it. lol we were just talking about him wanting to get a project car and likes how my car is… haha i should call him even tho it is 1am

I didn’t get it. One of the fenders was busted up (my main reason of getting it), and plus I didn’t want the hassle of storing and later disposing of it. I still think it’s a good deal for all the parts that are still on the car tho.

yeah if i were down there, i’d totally pick it up

but then i’d have nowhere to store it and strip it, as well as getting rid of it :\

If he responds I will buy it. I will let you guys know if I get it and probably part it out. Has anyone seen it in person?

well i talked to my friend this mourning and he isnt going to get it. actually he said he would think about it today. he is trying to decide between a da and a 95-98 240 since he can get sr20’s for dirty cheep with tranny.

The car is in real bad shape. I went to look at it today. I just wanted the interior (which the guy told me over the phone that is was in great condition except for being a little dirty). The core support is bent, needs a new windshield, new sunroof, new fenders, and the interior is trashed. It has big holes drilled in it and is pretty much distroyed. Probably wouldn’t even be good for parts.

well on my way home today i pasted by a parked red da looks to be lowered sitting on steelies. its a 2door. its off of parmer like your going to 620 but once you past sunmicro its on your left. i also got pics today of a super charged prelude. the thing was nice. the has never had it tuned. never been on a dyno.he does have a boost sensitive fuel pressure regulater. its a jackson racing sc… and i also got to see with my own eyes that this lude only has a sc and header and intake… thats it clutch is stock. cats and catback is stock. not only smoke but light up a 5.0. it has inspired to me to put my faith into honda and start putting togather a junk yard turbo system. with out a rebuild…

now i just need a complete list of everything needed to make a turbo system the smart way.besides a turbo mannifold,turbo its self,bov,wast gate, down pipe, fuel pressure reg.,honda data or something just like it maybe greddy. and a intercooler. is there anything i am missing ? should i invest in bigger injectors ? i only want to run a mild 6psi putting around to 10 when i need it… thanks guys for any and all info

Alright txracer, you’re gonna have to keep us updated on this one. I’m curious to see how your project turns out. There’s another member somewhere on the board that had built up a junkyard turbo setup for under $2000(I think). When I started tearing my B18 apart just to change the head gasket, I seriously started thinking about adding a low-budget yet reliable turbo setup since I already had the top end in pieces. I have taken sooo many things off of my car that I figured…why not at least try to upgrade parts on it. All I need is more free time and, of course, more money! I’ll be living vicariously through you as you turn your Integra into a V8 slayer!!:rockon:

…and don’t forget :gotpics:

Yeah, I’ve seen it there for the past 3 days. Looks like a red 92-93 and he has $1750 written on the windshield. However this morning, I saw that the right rear wheel was missing. Looks like someone jacked it and left if on the brake rotor :(.

The neets this satuday… Who’s going to be there?

And are we meeting up at the parking lot next to the Taco Cabana or the rebuilt restraunt?

The meets this satuday… Who’s going to be there?

And are we meeting up at the parking lot next to the Taco Cabana or the rebuilt restraunt?

I’ll probably be there. Let’s meet at the orginal spot in front of the restaurant. After everyone arrives, we can go scope out other possible spots. That way we can avoid any confusion and it’ll give me time to post the official meeting spot on the calendar for the next meet.

Jon, I’ll try to remember to bring you my old CAI.

i will be there…

and for my turbo system im in the works of getting a 16g turbo . not sure who makes it, and thats really the one thing i would turn this down for. i want quality where i need it, cuz for me with quality comes peace of mind. when the peedle meets the soon to be metal floor…

and im not looking to spend more then 1200 maxx on this.so far ive found charge pipes that can be made for 30 bucks. ive got silicone couplers, and those metal band straps. and ive thought about it. once this turbo kit gets built and installed. im going to rebuild the head. and cam it. i will only use cams from crower. im really looking at either the 403’s or the 404’s…and ofcourse t.i. retainers, dual valve springs,ss valves, and getting a minor pnp done. and a metal head gasket. cuz once i get another car for daily driving. im droppingt he oil pan, and crank shaft, to put in new bearings, arp bolts. and should give me enough peace of mind to have a track whore pushing 12 to 16 psi…
just know this is going to take awhile. my plan is to get what i need over the next 4 to 10 months. then go from there… but untill then im going to be getting me a header and hi flow cat very very soon.then my clutch and flywheel…

sorry for the length of this but this is my plan of attack for the da incase your wondering im hoping to net around 250 to 330 whp. just enough to take care fo any domesticated pest that bothers me…