Az: Parting out 1990 acura integra gs

Parting out a 90 integra Gs, got everything minus a few interior pieces, let me know what you need and zip code its going to and ill send you a price with shipping included and a pic, might take up to 24 hours to get back at you. car is located at zip code 85365 anyone is welcome to come take look if you live close by.

i’m looking for the bracket that holds the ebrake cables down to the chassis of the car, it’s about 2 inches behind the ebrake handle under the carpet.

how much shipped to 94544. please e-mail me cpech17@gmail

here’s the part number.

47572-SH3-000 BASE, WIRE GUIDE

item number 14 in this picture

The car has a B18A1 complete in great running condition, with a 5 speed manual transmission, it has the rear discs with cross drilled rotors

do u have the drivers seat

Do you have the front and rear mud flaps? If so how much shipped to 95667?

looking for rear seats and seat belts, color? shipping to 19406 , send pics to geraldcorrao@yahoo.com

Sorry, i no longer have the flaps.

Just sent the info to your email

The passanger seat is in good condition, the driver is ok with damage. heres a pic

Aloha, does it have the leather wrapped steering wheel? Can’t really tell by the pic.

This is a better pic of the steering wheel.

Was hoping it was the leather one, mahalos anyways, GLWS and BUMP. Les

Do you have the §§§§§??? How much shipped to 20751???

Hey I have a set of front and rear mud flaps for $80 shipped contact me at aznloverz65@yahoo.com

OEM alarm? CD player

hey just got the rear seats. these seats are not in good condition. i rank them a 5 out of 10. they smell like gas, and they are stained all over. i would like to send back and get a refund. email me back geraldcorrao@yahoo.com

whats up bro, am in need of the speed sensor, mounted on the tranny, 11385, thanks man

Do you have the radiator fan control module? It is a small black box on the left side of the glove box stamped with 37740-PR4-A03.

OEM axleback?

Not trying to thread Jack but if he doesn’t I have one