Black one-piece projectors

hi all, just got some one piece projectors, here they are…

Does anyone else have these??? I like’em for what they are, the only thing that gets me is that it has two bubbles to accomodate the projectors. So, as my friend Vtecnik29 put it, it looks like my headlights have nipples. Oh, question. Is there a way to adjust the direction of the bulb??? I looked all over the headlamp and could not find any type of mechanism that allows me to adjust the direction of the bulb. My left bulb is pointing downward and I want to adjust it. Any help would be appreciated.

mods- Aem Cai, DC Headers, CP Short shifter, Eibach Sportline kit, CP camber kit, 16 Gunmetal Rota Circuit 8’s, Mugen shift knob & steering wheel, Tanabe Racing Medallion exhaust system, Black One-piece projectors

Hey, i own the same head lights, and its how you position them on the brackets that align the direction. You can’t move them a lot, but they can be ajusted a bit.

Did you notice that your high beams are actually lower than your regular lights and fog lights???!

can u post a pic of how they look in the day…? i would like to see that

yeah. the regular lights go off and the hi beams go on. They’re supposed to stay on at the same time, but they don’t. I have to re-wire them to make them do so, but I’m not about to mess with the wiring right now. Are you serious, in terms of the alignment??? :hmm:

mods- Aem Cai, DC Headers, CP Short shifter, Eibach Sportline kit, CP camber kit, 16 Gunmetal Rota Circuit 8’s, Mugen shift knob & steering wheel, Tanabe Racing Medallion exhaust system, Black One-piece projectors

Just a picture of the projectors or do you mean the projectors on during the day?

ok, i’m such an idiot. After taking off my projectors i finally noticed the screws that allow me to adjust the direction of my lights. Well here they are…

i think they would be better if they had the projector for the low beams not fog lights

definitely. JDM type R style.

Are you sure the low and high beams are supposed to be on at the same time? They aren’t in our stock setup.

Whats your light output compared to stock at night? Better, worse, same? :shrug:

same if not worse

I’m talking about like to the sides of the road. Mine are narrow and suck. I have stock. :frowning:

I agree.

Right now it’s kinda narrow, however my stock head lamps sucked ass so I would say it’s an improvement. I’m still adjusting the directions to the bulbs to my liking. I still haven’t gotten them to what i want. I need to work on them at night to see the results of my adjustments, but i work grave so it’s difficult to do so. I’ll post and let you know how the output is once I adjust everything to exactly the way i want it.

Cool :up:

hey, i’ve got those on my car too, havent adjusted them though. hehe. and my foglights dont work which makes it really annoying. How exactly are you suppose to get the High/Low beam to stay on together?

[QUOTE=lkrfn5283]Just a picture of the projectors or do you mean the projectors on during the day?

during the day, i want to see how your headlights look, not on, i just have never seen a g2 with projectors

here ya go

I’m looking up on how to re-wire them so that my low beams will stay on when I turn on my high beams. No luck as of yet.

i stand corrected.

I have those…theres no way to have both high and low…well heres what i did…I actually hooked the high beam into the fog light wires…I think thats the only way…as far as lighting i think they suck…even with hids and high beams there the worst i ever had…Its a toss up beteen looks or function…ive had all the lights…usdm,jdm,now these…I think these look the best but like i said lighting sux…any other questions let me know…lateeeeeeeeeeeee