Black one-piece projectors

Those would look nice with JDM one piece headlight lenses…someone do it!!! :clap:

Yo i got one peice black housing projectors with no halo. i need to know what kinda bulb goes in the projector and how to change it. any body know how to do that?

If i had the money, i’d try it. But what would concern me is the lines on the jdm one piece would diffuse the light incorrectly since those ‘projectors’ (as everyone would call it) already have the inside of the housing diffused.

how about trying on GTO clear headlight covers on them lol

i had jdm headlights on my old integra they dont look half as good i actually sold them for the projectors cause the jdm lights tend to turn yellow after a while. i had the black projectors with out the halo. im not a big fan of the halo. i have a question any one of you install a wide-body on a g2 yet cause i just bought one and iam in the middle of installing it and it doesnt line up at the tip of the fender and for some reason the fiberglass wont catch so anyone have a idea.

LOL I like them

Most likely it’s an H3 bulb, but i could be wrong. Just to be safe, if you look directly at the back of your bulb, there should be a letter and a number dictating what type of bulb it is…ex. H3, H4 &ETC. Now to change ur fog/projector your going to have to take off your front bumper, then remove the actual head lights. Then you just take out the old bulbs and put in the new ones. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT TOUCH THE BULB WITH YOUR FINGERS! :shock: This shortens the life of your bulb. Well thats it. Yes its a bitch just to change the fog light. Also, can you post a pic of your head lamps?

Now, when you say HID’s, do you mean actual HID’s or just those “hid-like” bulbs. If they are actual HID’s, what brand did you get? Also, as far as lighting. Did you adjust the direction of the bulbs? After I adjusted mine, it was a vast improvement in comparison to my stock head lights. Now as far as the high beams go, by themselves yes they do suck. Other then that i’m satisfied. The only other thing i would do in terms of the head lights is upgrading them to HID’s, but i’m concerned that the heat of the HID’s would meld the plastic housing (the whole thing is pretty much made up of plastic)

Real HID bulbs are much cooler than halogen bulbs

my integ projectors

heres a pic of my headlight.

Picture010.jpeg

Has anyone w/ these headlights tried a set of Sylvania Silverstar, or equivalent (PIAA, Raybrig) bulbs? Also, to the owners of the non-halo black housing headlights, could you post some clean close up pics of them during the day? I’m considering getting the ones w/ the halos, but as soon as I got them, i’d be trying to remove the halo rings somehow. Halos belong on BMW’s, nothing else…

i have the black halo ones too and mine are wider band of ligt than stock,i see alot better than my stock ones but i dont like the fact the bulb still looks yellow,the type of bulbs are really small for it and i would like to install hids on it if possible but dont know if it is or not or put brighter bulbs in it,but i love them,well worth the $288 i paid for them shipped…

I have lexus hids in mine…I cant get the beam to go high enough…I adjusted them all the way up and I still can barely see…any ideas how to install them…I put them in with the post down…if you have hids you know what im talking about…help

I have piaa bulbs in mine. They kick ass. I know HID’s are better, but the quality of these bulbs really surprised me so i might stick with these for a while.

wait, did you just take the hid’s from another lexus or did you get an hid kit from lexus? if you did the first, then i believe you need an actual kit. Without an hid kit, our cars don’t have enough power to back the hid’s.

ebayy

i ordered those and they sent me honda accord projectors…

i have a set for sale…blk housing non halos…170 if anyone is interested

:wrong:

Here’s another:

Anyone had any luck with re-wiring the high beams?

Has anyone changed the light bulbs on these lights yet? mine burnt, and i want to know which bulbs go for the main head lights??