CO: G2 meet

which “downtown” is he in?

yeah, ft. collins is a bit of a haul for me. I live near downtown denver and usually commute the other direction, towards DTC. I’d be down to meet up on the nroth end of denver though, up by blkack.

sounds cool. I could get to north denver. yeah downtown denver to fort collins is quite a ways, don’t blame ya.

well i see three, thats not a bad first time meet.

tomarrow is my day off. but the thing is i might be busy as shit the whole day puttting a motor in a civic and well i pretty much am going to get handed this weekend.

you guys are always welcome to come to the afformentioned address in my first post on sunday in the after noon and im might be able knock of an hour or so early if my guys can handle it.

gotta go motor just got to the car.

BYW mrpenny where you at. i know you around i just saw you driving up 92 last night;)

Three’s not bad! I might be outta town this weekend, but not sure yet. If I’m around I could do sunday.

I used to date this girl up in longmont. If i remember correctly, when I was up there on weekends, there were alot of imports out on 287/main st in longmont and up towards loveland. Is that still going on? It’ been quite a few years now though…then again there used to be alot of activity up in westminster too…i went through there on a saturday recently and now there’s nothing but “no cruising” signs…wtf.

dude if you need any help with that motor tomorrow, let me know. I’m off work at 1.

hey i’m also interested, it should be pretty sweet where ever… denver works but ft.collins is closer to me

when evers cool with me just a little later (week or so) would be best. Got new interior lighting on order an should show up soon:rockon: I’ve heard talk from friends of mine on a lot of import activity in Fort collins but not as much in loveland. just a bunch of dumb ricers driving around alot of the time:gunright:
Would be fun anyways though.

Hey skinyas23!!! were u that guy with the blue teg I saw on the last day of school at TVHS or am i harrasing the wrong guy?

I just read this man. lol word up for the offer. motor is in, so my bothers just gonna knock out the little shit(axel,shift linkage,radiator and all the fluid)
come to think about it thats all thats lefft, :think:

lets do it like this if you can show, come on down. if not lets get another one going in 2 weeks.

Try not to show up to earlier than 6, that way you dont just have to hangout and wait for me:)

:up:

Hondanerd-do you drive that black teg? and i do drive the blue teg
So whens this meet happenin? i get home tuesday the 26th so it would be sweet to do anytime after that lol but it doesn’t look like there’s a set date or time or place or much of anything right now so let me know

:werd: Yeah doesn’t seem like anythings set yet but i’m totaly cool with after the 26th or anytime at all. later in the evening would be awsome (cooler out).

So how about this guys, were goin to take a vote (democracy at work)
We 've mentioned north denver, fort collins, loveland and I think thorton. If any one has more location ideas mention it. Once we figure this part out we can narrow it down more.

Good to know who the mysterious “Blue Teg” owner is now.peace man.

hondanerd and skinyas23

just so you guys know its only a half hour drive down here to thornton, i timed it yesterday on my way out to wyoming to get my annual fireworks supply:rockon:

yeah if you guys cant make it this weekend lets set up another one in 2 weeks if thats cool with you guys

Two weeks at thorton sounds awsome with me!!!
How bout u skiny?

yeah for sure i just would need directions from the interstate

same me. i’m not rich enough to have a nav system.

Its 2 blocks off the highway, I shit you not since your comming from ft collins

get off on the thornton prky exit(96th ave) go east Left to the third stop light, make a left from the double turn lane. make your emidiate right in to the safeway complex and one more left. proceed strait until you see the BLKACK:D

Mapquest it if all else fails.

Its about time we make this happen.:rockon:

hey well i live all the way down in fountain and drive an aztec green 92 GSR i never check this place so if you plan a meet call me 719 433 8555

hannas92gsr

no phone call needed. its set two sundays from now at the address from the first post. since your coming from the spring, maybe SAP15 will come down. ill try and get ahold of him soon.

BTW just so you know. My name is glynn and if you need to call or get lost or need a wash, or whatever. hit me up 720-231-7508

off to work, later:up:

Thanx man i’ll c u there!!