CO: G2 meet

ok just to clarify this… The meet is the 8th of July or the 1st?

me thinks 8th. he said two weeks from today…so tha would be the 8th.

Correct it the 8th of july

Bobloblaw. am i gonna see you today or in two weeks.

The 8th it is :rockon:

Side Meet

So even though we are on for the 8th, me and bobloblaw are going to meet up at the light rail parking lot behind union station on 16th and wewatta st(if imcorect) take some pics and hangout for a little bit.:rockon:

any of you guys want to show up, feel free. If not ill see you on the 8th. :up:

Hope u guys are still checking this thread out cause i was wondering what TIME we were meeting. the first post said 6pm…is this still the idea? other than that i got the location and everything figured out. c u there!:up:

G2 meet in colorado? Awesome, I have a crappy little da and wanna see what you guys have done to yours. Can I come?:angel:

HMMM i dont know:hmm: it is for g2ic members only :smiley:

Of course you can show up.

So that makes 5. for thosee of you that where not paying attention to the first post. thorntons police station is right after the highway exit. so keep it cool. just a little friendly reminder:salute:

Of course you’re welcome to come man! Nice to see that more people are coming.

So what time are we gonna do this?

I was thinking start to show up about 6pm.

hows that sound for you guys, i realy woudnt come any earlier than that though, cause i still have to stay open till 7.:frowning:

this is a saturday? i might be able to make it a little late…i work till 6 so…

Actually its a sunday bro. dont feel bad ill still be on the clock when everyone starts to arrive:(

YO! Sorry for the late entry into the thread, just got new job so im working 60+ hours, but i’ll roll my hoopty ass down there, since i’m always in the neighborhood and Sunday is my only day off. Yea BLKACK that was me on 92 a lil bit ago, was picking up my little sis’ from work at waterworld.

:bump: for tomarrow:D

SAP15 where you at;)

dang…i work till like 730. wack. and im in aurora. wack.
someone should text me n let me know whats going on…and directions. I mean… r u guys still gonna be there at 730 or later or what?
7202611428…thanks.

If you guys have any problems just give me a call

720-231-5708

Sorry I had to flake yesterday, had some family stuff to take of. I will def be at the next one. How was the turnout?

sorry I wasn’t there either. also had stuff to take care of that needed to be done. yesterday really sucked! couldn’t go to warped tour and couldn’t go to the meet! :bang:

It was just me, BLKACK, BLKACK’s brother, and this guy Joe we met locally with a B16 teg.

Where was everybody?!?!

We chilled for a bit, worked out some trades/sales on parts, and cruised around for a while. Oh and fixed my ghetto ass jumper-wire ground cable so i wouldn’t die on the road…thanks Glynn!

oh yeah i was down there and i would have been waiting for 3 hours with nothing to do till the meet so i went back to town lol… we tried our best…even went to the car wash