colder burning plugs not firing correctly in colder weather???

hey guys, this is the first year i have actually had my car running since the build and i seem to be having trouble getting it to start since its getting colder out. I cant remember exactly what the part number is for the plug but there a stage colder than factory honda ones for the turbo.

since its gotten colder i have not been able to get it to start for anything, Im gettin spark fuel and air and the timing is correct. It ran perfectly when i parked it (it was warmer then) but now nothing. I have 1000cc injectors so if it doesnt fire immediately it floods even with the fuel turned down. So im kinda stuck, is this a normal problem with colder plugs? I have dried the cylinders out and it will stumble a bit but just flood

I thought about putting the salamander infront of the car to warm the block up if that would help HAAAALP!!!

Why not try new plugs? At <$2 a pop, its not a costly fix if that indeed cures the issue.

i was going to, but the plugs are only a few months old and there a brand from ngk that i have not been able to find at any stores without having to order them

Are you using an adjustable FPR and what are you tuned on? I don’t believe the issue is with the plugs, sounds more like your simply dumping too much fuel.

It definately sounds like a tuning issue. Chances are your tuner had it running fine in warmer weather but if you dont tune for colder warm up enrichment it can make the car hard to start if at all. It is a tricky thing to tune if the outside temp doesnt change much…

^agreed, it shouldnt be a plug issue…even thought they may be fouled out now. Keep a few spares on hand. We used to keep BCPR7ES plugs by the load here.