we need to set up a date for this summer for the maryland area come on guys
im down i been waitin for this for a while.
yea i wanted to go to last one if they had it but i dont think they did and i wanna have one soon i just got a new one but needs a little paint where you from?
like the parkville area this is my first da i got her like a year and a half ago. i see all these other meets everywhere else but none for maryland we need to get all the DAs to come out. where you from.
parkville/rosedale/whitemarsh lol where in parkville i lived at harford road and northernparkway now in rosedale… do u go to pepboys in whitemarsh ,goldenring, or park and ride on eastern ave on sundays
Thats cool i know that area.i live off of harfordavondale i used to go to that pepboys on sundays with some of my friends. i havent went in a while but they still go i might start going again. it just gets busted so quick. i have never been to the park and ride on eastern ave i didnt even know there was a meet there might have to try that out. what color is your teg.
the old md crew is gone. i still have a da but most of the people that were in the old crew have sold their cars and moved on.
that sucks i guess thats why i dont see to many rollin around.
Id be up for a meet. im in bel air. but ill go anywhere, as long as i can get off from work.
there we go bringing md back keep comin.
i no theres more out there i see them everywhere on sundays but i no a couple of hondas will prob show up so we dont look empty lol you guys should come out on sunday
aight ill definetly be up there pepboys right
whats up fellas, im still on the scene, I am always in the glen burnie area all the time. team integra is having a meet on the 15th of july, I usually am the only 2nd gen, besides maybe 1 or 2, so come out with me fellas…
taken from team-integra:
Once a month meets held at:
Where: Snowden River Park & Ride in Columbia. (Snowden River Parkway @ Rt175)
When: July 12th, 2009 @ 3PM
Head northeast on Longwell Ave toward Emerald Hill Ln
2. Turn right at Willis St
3. Turn left at N Center St
4. Turn right at Baltimore Blvd/MD-140 E/MD-97 S
Continue to follow MD-140 E
5. Merge onto I-795 S via the ramp on the left to Owings Mills/Baltimore
6. Take exit 1B to merge onto I-695 S toward Glen Burnie
7. Take exit 16B-A to merge onto I-70 W toward Frederick
8. Take exit 87A on the left to merge onto Columbia Pike/US-29 S toward Columbia/Washington
9. Take exit 20A to merge onto MD-175 E toward Jessup
10. Take the ramp to Col Gateway Dr S
Head west on E Fayette St toward N Holliday St
2. Turn left at MD-2 S/St Paul St
Continue to follow MD-2 S
3. Turn right at E Conway St
4. Turn left at I-395 S
5. Take the exit onto I-95 S toward Washington
6. Take exit 41A-B to merge onto MD-175 W/Waterloo Rd toward Columbia
Continue to follow MD-175 W
7. Take the Snowden RVR Pkwy exit
8. Turn left at Snowden River Pkwy
9. Slight right to stay on Snowden River Pkwy
From Washington, DC:
Head north on 14th St NW/US-1 toward Madison Dr NW
2. Turn right at Constitution Ave NW/US-1
3. Turn left at 6th St NW/US-1
4. Turn right at New York Ave NW
5. Take the Balt- Wash. Pkwy exit on the left toward Baltimore
6. Merge onto MD-295 N
7. Take the MD-175 W exit toward Columbia
8. Merge onto Annapolis Rd/Jessup Rd/MD-175
Continue to follow MD-175
9. Take the Snowden RVR Pkwy exit
10. Turn left at Snowden River Pkwy
11. Slight right to stay on Snowden River Pkwy
Head southeast on MD-343 toward Hughlett St
2. Turn left at Crusader Rd
3. Turn left at Ocean Gateway/US-50 W
4. Take the ramp onto US-301 S/US-50 W
5. Take exit 21 to merge onto I-97 N toward Baltimore
6. Take exit 14A-B for MD-100 E toward Ellicott City/Gibson Island
7. Take exit 14B on the left to merge onto MD-100 W toward Ellicott City
8. Take exit 5A-B to merge onto I-95 S toward Washington
9. Take exit 41A-B to merge onto MD-175 W/Waterloo Rd toward Columbia
Continue to follow MD-175 W
10. Take the Snowden RVR Pkwy exit
11. Turn left at Snowden River Pkwy
12. Slight right to stay on Snowden River Pkwy
Back to Top Down to Bottom
» ProPartsUSA » Team Integra Axxis Brake Pad Special
im down for that like i said mines need a few rust spots and a paint job but imma come rep the g2 yea hondattic we meet at pepboys you should give me ur cell so you can find our crew
is it the 15th or the 12th
o yea i have a white and a black da
the meet is the 12th, we have one every month on a sunday, meet at the park and ride, chill, check out the whips, bullshit for a while, then we go for a cruise to get some food, I don’t know where we are going this time, maybe to glen burnie again…
lol i use to live in gb off of 5th ave is it all acs or hondas too or just import
all tegs, we usually get 20, more on a good day. some k swaps, I have my boosted db2 out, it is a really good time.