CT 91 LS:S Part Out 1 Pieces, limited edition interior, whole car needs to go!

Do you have both inside door handles ? How much plus shipping to 96817 thanks my e mail psychotic93r@hotmail.com

damn barely bought ur headlights a month ago and already sellin em, i hate to do it but the teg is going to my friend who is gonna in exchange pay my rent for 6 months so i can get the evo back on the streets and ahead on bills…ill get another one some day :frowning:

Yeah u have both handles you need the rods that go in the door as well? Or just the handles? If its just te handles I can do it for like 15 shipped cause it will fit in a flare rate pretty easily the rods won’t though

I hear that bro I still haven’t found a car lol keep selling parts but gotta pay bills and now gas money in my temp daily to go to work its a gas hog lol need another Honda soon

Hey I’m interested in the driver-side master window switch if you still got it. How much with shipping to 98391?

Ignition with key - $35
Is this the ignition switch with wires and key lock cylinder or just ignition lock cylinder with key?
Im paypal ready and would need item shipped to 98058. Let me know. Thanks

[QUOTE=Sumillshit;2254587]Ignition with key - $35
Is this the ignition switch with wires and key lock cylinder or just ignition lock cylinder with key?
Im paypal ready and would need item shipped to 98058. Let me know. Thanks[/QUOTE]

yeah full setup with keys wires etc, bought it off here and never put it in. it will fit in a $5 flat rate envelope so 40 shipped and its yours email or text me cause i don’t check here as often as i should.

yeah still have the master switch can do $15 shipped

[QUOTE=Sumillshit;2254587]Ignition with key - $35
Im paypal ready and would need item shipped to 98058. Let me know. Thanks[/QUOTE]\

Is this for auto or 5 spd car?

BUMP for viewing

I need the center console, glovebox, the part of the dash under the steering wheel, the fuse cover and latches on side for gas lid and hatch any chance you still have these? Price shipped to 92058 thanks

[QUOTE=Infamouzlinkz;2254915]\

Is this for auto or 5 spd car?[/QUOTE]
not sure i bought it over a year ago, my car was 5spd but i didn’t know there was a difference.

i have the glovebox, fuse cover, and i think i still have the latches, center console and under steering wheel cover were sold.

Cool how much shipped to cali 92058

i’ll try to box it this afternoon after work and get a quote for ya prob about 15 to ship it so somwhere in the $45 shipped range (cover-$5 latches -$5 glove box $20)

bump

Bump

Didn’t read all the thread…do you have any of these?

-Hatch Cable + the piece on the drive side floor that is use to open the hatch and gaz door (Don’t remember how it’s called) - BLACK
-All of the round cover that hide the seat belts bolt - BLACK
-Theses small plastic that cover the seat rails bolts - Any color, black prefered
-Good condition floormats - BLACK (Or whatever that came with black interior)
-The interior panel that cover the taillights, hatch latch, taillight wiring. Want good condition (with all clips) - BLACK

Email at Silchuki14 @ hotmail.com if so as I may not remember I asked you these lol.

Thanks

Not sure if you sold it already but did you sell your headlights? If not please let me know by emailing me at dananthony_dario@yahoo.com thanks!

Bump gotta update first page later when I have time most aftermarket stuff is sold still have some stuff like dash and lots of small parts

Do you have the non abs lines for sale?

I have the lines somewhere but I doubt I’d be able to figure out which ones they are I sold the prop valve and the lines got thrown in a pile of brake lines I’ve been collecting sorry

I didn’t see anything posted about it…what happened to the Koni/GC suspension? Sold yet? If not, how much you want for them?