CT 91 LS:S Part Out 1 Pieces, limited edition interior, whole car needs to go!

I am interested in the steering wheel. Please email me price shipped to 33414. jeffcoll_71@yahoo.com

Ill find a box and get a quote tomorrow

Hey, I need the left front caliper. Does it work well? And how much do you want for it. Thanks

Spindles are sold sorry

No problem get me a price when you can and I will pay the same day.

Any time to check on those quarter panel bottom window moldings? Got the mud guards! Thanks!

i almost said screw it and got ur lca’s for $40 but i found a pair here locally BNIB for $50…sorry man

Its cool probably gomna give them away with rear trailing arms they in rougher shape then I thought bushings already gone word t the wise don’t both with blox Lcas bushings are garbage.

Trying to find a smaller box for that steering wheel I haven’t forgot about you just don’t have a box wide enough that isn’t super big I’ll probably cut one down this weekend get a quote for you asap

The window moldings are in good shape how do they come off with out bending though I destroyed the door ones trying to get them off lol

Bump

hey guys help me out here any offers on ANYTHING? i know someone needs these parts for something throw me some offers i’ll ship just about anything

Don’t forget me on the steering wheel. I have no problem if it ships in a cut down box.

Sorry I took long to answer (almost a month) Still got the Map Light? (near the winshield) Heater Controls (Knobs and push button) What about any console switches?

I did forget lol I’ll go back through thread and try to get quote today

I have map light and and the knob that controls fan speed I sold the knob that controls the temp. I also have all the switches if your talking cruise fog etc let me know which ones your looking for.

Do you have the front bumper stays(part that mounts the bumper bar tho the radiator support)? also interested in the cruise control stuff. email me : cameradude@gmail.com
Jon

Cool, I’ll take all the switches, as for the temperature control units, I’ll take them even if you sold the knobs. Also do you have pics of the stock airbox? Is it in good condition? Quote me on shipping of all these items to 11372

[QUOTE=cameradude001;2253026]Do you have the front bumper stays(part that mounts the bumper bar tho the radiator support)? also interested in the cruise control stuff. email me : cameradude@gmail.com
Jon[/QUOTE]
emailed you

aside from the airbox i think the other stuff will fit in a large flat rate box which is $15 to ship, theres 6 switches i’ll sell for $15 for all and $15 for the climate control. so $45 shipped for all that if i can get it ina smaller box i’ll do so and refund you the $5 difference between med and large boxes.

the intake doesn’t have the bottom part to it anymore i did the teg tip “cai” lol removed the bottom box and screwed the filter to the underside of the lid its still in good shape but does have 4 screw holes in it. lmk if you want to work something out for that if its just the intake box itself won’t be too bad but the tube is a long piece that would be awkward to ship.

how much for passenger rear window lower molding ,sunroof switch n engine bay relay?? ship 07504 lmk email boomalcks101@aol.com

Do you have the ICU from under dash fuse panel? If so, what kind of shape is it in?

Emailed you

Dony have any of these parts left sorry just sold all the switches to be person

Just sold this last week

Some prices dropped as well just need garage space back no offers refused as long as they are reasonable