CT\MA\RI: Lets Get the Ball Rolling?

may 17 is fine with me. any places yet?

bump

Worchester in MA

or

Pulaski Park in RI

i dont know where either one is so i say just pick one and lets do it!

I’m voting Worchester. A little far for us, but fuck it. This way the RI-ers are motivated by the fairness principle.

What is Worchester? Is that a park? Do you mean Worcester, MA? If so, where in Worcester? May 17th seems fine to me.

i might be down for this as well… depending if my car is all back together by then. new motor is in and running, body is finally done, just working out a few interior bugs and waiting on suspension. i will let you guys know when the time is closer.

hey who’s that from new london? i should know everyone around here with a G2…im from groton, had a white 91. rollin my green EG hatch right now.

im not really from new london… i live in westerly but work in new london. i switched my location there cuz thats where i do all my shipping and recieving so it was less confusing to who im buying and selling to.

my car has been down for a year or so now and i literally just started driving it again this week. fresh paint, gsr interior, b17 swap, all new bushings… ive completely rebuilt the entire car. just driving it around town right now until the suspension goes in and gets an alignment. ive attached a pic.

justing1.jpeg

May 17th is fine with me. Not sure what my final exam schedule is but I should be able to take a day off too see some g2 people.

Cam, depending where it’s going to be we’ll have to meet up and drive down together. Let me know if you need help getting the Teg back on the road.

i cant promise anything guys…2g been an off and on ordeal with it lately…as much as i would love to whip it out this spring…it might be out of commission this spring for a complete changeover…got alot of sick shit goin on, need money and i just bought a dsm…i was gonna sell it and if anyone wants a good project car(literally a project to get that thing mint) check out my thread

Hey man, thanks for letting us know. Even when people tell us they won’t be making it. It still shows potential interest and makes things seem legit, which they are.

So what do you guys think as far as the actual meet goes?

If we meet up at a park or a lake, let have us a feast. Everyone brings something and that way we get variety and no one is hungry. Burger, ribs, sauce, salads, seafood… I don’t know.

If it will be some urban spot, let’s all invade Applebee’s or TGI Fridays or something? It is going to be up to 2 hours worth of driving one way for some people here so might as well make it all worth it by making the meet last a little and no one wants to end up hungry, that is why I’m all about food.

yes, food is a must…i cant cook. so i vote for going some place.

do you know where we are going to meet at? i say where ever it is we should meet up around 12ish so we can have the rest of the day to do whatever.

:rockon: for another b17 attending.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

My car might be totalled. Pardon.

EDIT: !IMPORTANT!

Someone should probably start a new thread and take over organizing this. My car is pretty much done.

lol, of course a new england meet is going to fail somehowwwwwwwwww. hahaha just kidding, what happened to the car bro? are ya okay?

I walked away. Expect a good part out thread for a 93 auto LS with a good interior.

Sucks about the car, but glad to hear you’re ok. We might as well continue this because there are some good ideas in here.

I don’t have a DA anymore but I’m down to roll out to a meet. I know a few who probably would too. I’ll keep checking in on this thread.

bumping up for warmer weather…
you peeps need to check out tunernetwork.com, pretty active community around here (CT) , much more so than any G2 meet i’ve ever been to.
also , check out this link to reckless racing’s meet coming up in RI. i will be there with a variety of vehicles…
http://tunernetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8260&highlight=reckless+racing

most of the pics look pretty promising from last year, seems like it will be fun!

whats the word fellas? we still going to do this?