CT\MA\RI: Lets Get the Ball Rolling?

anyone? heewwooo???

I encourage you all to come to the uconn show. Its always a good time and the weather usually holds up to be quite nice.

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179667

Shiiiieeeeet son! I ain’t going out like daaaaat!

Alright here’s the scoop. Last season I broke bones and had surgery and still was up for the meet but some others on here decided it was too cold or some shit. :umno:

So I shopped around and the market was CRAP. I had four grand in hand to pick a decent old car but no go. Mad shit left and right.

SO! I’m frankensteining my car and still in charge of this meet. How is that for spirit. Busting my nut outside right now, cut up mad fingers on the glass, almost done ripping off the bumper and headlights.

Looks like my power steering is leaking, rad needs complete replacing, rad and bumper supports fucked, if im lucky we’ll pull them out. Hood is definitely fucked.

tbeesh, this is why I can’t sell the catback, once again I’m sorry for the somewhat rash false alarm. Forgive?

Anyways, lowintegra, you are on the list.

Still 17 tentative, I MIGHT push it back a week or two MAX to get my car to driveable condition (bumperless bitchesssss… or something, we’ll see). Definitely won’t be a show piece, the thing doesn’t even have interior, not too long ago I blew my amp… Engine mounts need replacing (polyurethane $5 fix for ghettomodders like myself).

So I got a lot on my plate. In the last 6 months I’ve broken bone and cartilage, had metal screws put in, lost my job, got into some debt, was late on my bills, and now fucked over my car. So I am not giving up on this just yet, just be patient guys.

What a post.

:rockon:

NOT GIVING UP. Holy shit. Might look like total crap when I’m done though but fuck it. I owe this car.

yo visible, props on not givin up bro!! i know how you feel, i was in the same predicament about a year ago…my 91 ls was completely done, everything, just put in my sparco’s a week before i got t-boned on a side street…needless to say, i was vewy vewy sad. so, i did the next best thing, went out and bought another shell!! haha, that is what i am still in the process of building right now…
anyways, i think it may be your lucky day my friend. you see, i happen to have a 91 ls shell sitting in my garage as we speak. i have everything you need, radiator, supports, steering rack…you name it bro. you just gota let me know and we can meet up. please, send me a list, or gime a call this week. this site and people on it are what the love of our cars are all about. ill help ya out in any way i can.

[QUOTE=lowntegra;1847908]yo visible, props on not givin up bro!! i know how you feel, i was in the same predicament about a year ago…my 91 ls was completely done, everything, just put in my sparco’s a week before i got t-boned on a side street…needless to say, i was vewy vewy sad. so, i did the next best thing, went out and bought another shell!! haha, that is what i am still in the process of building right now…
anyways, i think it may be your lucky day my friend. you see, i happen to have a 91 ls shell sitting in my garage as we speak. i have everything you need, radiator, supports, steering rack…you name it bro. you just gota let me know and we can meet up. please, send me a list, or gime a call this week. this site and people on it are what the love of our cars are all about. ill help ya out in any way i can.[/QUOTE]Word!

My number is 860-874-4357 and the name is Dennis. If ya got time, give me a call or give me your number or something.

visible[at]jumph4x[dot]net

Also, this is my DD so I’d like to do this up quickly if possible.

so wheres the meet gonna be… i vote for ri maybe colt state again worcester is too much of a drive…

yo jdecks, are you the guy i bought a B16 trans from a while ago? (probly like 2yrs ago) you from warwick area?

Up!

EDIT: Oh shit, I said MAY? Oops, hahahaha.

Somehow I thought it was coming up on a week and kept thinking why the fuck would I pick a motherfucking Thursday?

Anyways, just passing by. I may see some of you at the Uconn car show.

Sam, what kind of dslr do you have? I’m going to need one for my class next semester so I’m shopping around.

I just have a Canon P&S powershot or something. Its 8.1mp and good for your average day shit. But if you need a DSLR, I’d recommend the Canon’s. Any of the digital rebels will get the job done. Go for the xti :excite:

thanks sam, and bump since it’s on the second page now

may 17th. colt state park.

lets do it. 17th is on a saturday. put in for the time off guys.

lets get a roll call

1. db2integra
  2. ?

Too far.

already double-booked for that day. got a buddies bachelor party in the morning (golf), then im going to NYC for the night.

How about Saturday May 31st at the location Visible suggested, Pulaski Park?

17th at colt state park? is this happening? i should be able to make it. never been there before. looks to be about an hour and a quarter from westerly.

31st at pulaski is cool if we can get more people.

scratch the 17th idea.

i can do the 31st at pulaski (not exactly sure where it is but got me a gps)
i also have a DSLR and can take pics for everyone.

I could probably do the 31st.

Guess what I got! Starts with an ‘e’ and ends with a six.