CT\MA\RI: Lets Get the Ball Rolling?

i want to go to the meet on the 31st but my stupid ass joined the army and i have to go back to kentucky next week to get my medical discharge. i hope im back in time for the show. if not i sure hope there will be a all integra meet again during the summer. this season has started off bad for me already. car wasnt painted yet for the uccon show and than i had it back in time for the hot import nights show but it wasnt all back together and now im going to miss the show on the 31st. MAN I HOPE MY LUCK STARTS TO TURN AROUND

31 st can-do. :up:

Just a thought guys, but i attended a S2000 Dyno day down here in westerly RI this past sunday. It was a real good time. There is a shop a few blocks from my house with a dyno that did a nice group rate for around ten of them. Lots of people showed up, everyone with an s2000 got 3 runs for short money, and eveyone had a good time. www.ondemandperformance.com
i can get details if anyone is interested in doing that in place of a meet. They have a huge parking lot next door where everyone hung out and took pics. i can post a link to the pics once i get them all up.

yea i live right down the road from on demand its a good shop. whats ur name 97s10

justin, I’m Joes roomate.

I been slacking and havent posted in this one yet, but I was down last fall for the meet, still am. If I can get that Saturday off I’m in.

Whats the word on a rain date or location?

I think a dyno day would be fun but who knows how many people will actually show up to the meet. Maybe we should keep the first meet simple and then try to build from there.

On a side note, June 1st is the Marcus Dairy Honda-Tech meet in CT. Anybody planning on going to that?

Theres also going to be a RI Honda/Acura meet on June 1st also

Sunday June 1st 2008
1095 Ives Road, Warwick, Rhode Island 02818

I’ll be there, I know some people setting it up. :up:

i’m interesteddddd…
if my cars in working condition i’d be down

i’ll keep checking back

peace for now

visible do you have dreadlocks/?

i think i remember meeting you at the gas station lol once in winter you told me cleaning the shift contacts would make it go into park and then another day right after my car started smoking and i had to get it towed. i tried to look up how to clean my shift contacts (in the end i just needed the part replaced)and i found g2ic… damn coincidence

i think it was you at least… anyways i hope everything works out with your car, see you at a meet maybe

Sooo is this going down? With Marcus Dairy AND a Honda meet at Goddard Park the very next day, (which boggles the fucking mind that they would both be on the same day btw) is anyone going to show up to this little one?

im gonna be at marcus dairy thats on the 1st of june tho hope to see some of you there… look for my beatup dark blue tegs with the crooked lip lol

Bump for the 31st, please confirm you are coming so everyone can get an idea of attendance.

Also, how does 1pm sound?

My car failed emissions with a a NOx rating that was almost twice the limit. Hopefully I can get it to pass by the time this meet happens.

i’m not gonna be able to make it unfortunately

my cars still not in very good shape…

dampa post up some pics.

Here’s the teaser pic tbeesh. Still have a couple more additions to install:

oooo loving the paint! hope you can make it to the meet.

O count me in!

90% that im in. working out a few small bugs with the g2 but i should be there. and just to confirm this is the 31st where again?