CT/RI/MA August Meet Plans

why dont we try late august… never been to one b4. can you be more specific to where it is going to be held. let me know ill bring my 90 ls.

im think about late july too…

were exactly is good times, im coming from worcester MA,i think it would be cool if all the MA guys met at the park and ride off 146 and headed out from there as a pack, just a suggestion

good times is in boston well right out from boston…20 min drive from where i live,i live in methuen…i could take 93south exit 26 i think but coming from south to north i think its exti38 or 36 but u have to check it out on mapquest.

where exactly do you guys plan on doing this? im from NY, so would it be in CT or MA?
What about august 11th?
Myself and crazyseaman (chris) are trying to get a NY meet going then, but we would definitely roll up to CT or that area to meet with you guys.

I vote that because we always host our meets in RI, that this time we do it in central connecticut so the new yorkers can make it.

which state is in the middle?

august 18th there is a car show in rockland which im tryin to enter the teg cuz they only bring like two tegs, so maybe i could win something. but as for a meet in ct, i’m not sure i could make it. how many people from NY are really gonna attend. i say good times. then that night we could see the street racing

yea i agree with kevin

I’m down…no more G2 tough. I’ll take my beat down EF.

lets have a vote i say goot times…end of this month.

i’ll try to make it to boston… thats like a 4 hour drive for me though

any1 have a address for good times, and wat exactly is it? any1 from the worcester area rolling up there?

road island was a 3 hour drive for me…

that’s why im sayin central CT, its right smack dab in the middle of all 4 states.

Hey Sam, is there anything to do there? Are you thinking of holding the meet around UConn? If so it isn’t too bad of a drive, but looking at past pics of NY meets, they seem to have worse attendance than ours. Haha.

I do think Good Times would be a good place for a meet. There is a good size parking lot across the street and inside there are arcades, pool, table tennis, food, drinks, huge tvs and a small go cart set up. Plus, we could meet south of the city then drive up through the tunnel and over the Zakim Bridge. It is the second exit after the bridge, I think Exit 29 going 93N.

[QUOTE=Dampa-chi;1719860]Hey Sam, is there anything to do there? Are you thinking of holding the meet around UConn? If so it isn’t too bad of a drive, but looking at past pics of NY meets, they seem to have worse attendance than ours. Haha.

I do think Good Times would be a good place for a meet. There is a good size parking lot across the street and inside there are arcades, pool, table tennis, food, drinks, huge tvs and a small go cart set up. Plus, we could meet south of the city then drive up through the tunnel and over the Zakim Bridge. It is the second exit after the bridge, I think Exit 29 going 93N.[/QUOTE]

if by worse attendance you mean NO ONE shows up… then yeah hahaha.
there is no g2 scene here in NY at all.
where ever you have it, I will try to attend. obviously somewhere closer to NY would be ideal, but I would probably make the drive to boston (always wanted to see that city anyway)

good times is in summerville

i would like to go to goodtimes…this is a mass first meet up if we do it in mass we take turns goin to each state

Is good times 21+?