CT/RI/MA August Meet Plans

na its not. just at night time you need an id. to drink well we all know the age is 21.

after 9 u have to to be 18 to enter with ID

yessir

now, dont anyone go taking this the wrong way, but from my past experiences going to g2 meets, there’s only like 5-10 cars that actually show up. i made the effort to get to the last one in Bristol,RI, which was fun, but only like 7 damn cars showed up. we gota get some interest going behind these things!!! i would love to see everyone there from these forums. i know it can’t happen for everyone due to prior engagments. lets get some interest guys!!! lets get it going!!
whichever car i have to bring, i’m in!

as long as someone from worcester area is going im in, i just dont wanna get lost. i should have the 93 LS on the road by then

from worcester… mass pike to 93 north over the bridge next to the the old fleet center exit … blah blah blah to summerville… i gotta get the exit then i will let you know. you’ll see the building off of the high way on your right

haha me and the pike is not a good combo. id rather find if someone could meet me somewere i know. either that or ill drive a lil ways to meet someone

I’m also wondering that. If not, i’m down for good times.

na you dont have to worry bout that. trust me ive been there many times i know rith has also. 18 after9pm. 21 to drink an alcoholic beverage

i live in brockton so very close to boston. i cant help you there

yep wat kevin said u got to be 18 to at least enter…they got some new rules too now but no need to worry about thtall u need is an id

im rollin with my car my boys g2, my girls coupe that is getting a complete make over. i just hope i get all my issues fixed by then

so whats the deal guys? where and when is it?

Even then, we might as well head there well before the sun goes down so we can take some nice pics. Shouldn’t have any problems getting in no matter how old you are because as long as you get in by 9PM, they aren’t going to kick you out unless you’re causing trouble. Like Brian said, lets get a good date and time together so that people can plan ahead and we can get a good turnout.

sounds like a plan, tbeesh man wea you at dude? set a date

the 25th of august???

Bryce man, whats up with wills O2 sensor? He REALLY needs it…hit me up by email at cfpeter@hotmail.com…thanks

So you gotta be atleast 18?? That sucks…i’m only 16. :frowning:

F1 racing!
I have two gift cerificates there just sitting in my glove box. Pplus im better than everyone at it.:slight_smile:

hey i say the 19 its a sunday…